• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Apok's Trade Shop

rwhite84

Banned

ShaoWeh

ShaoWeh

xucretis

hey guy i can breed dw female magikarp,what can offer for her?

Battlestar

TRC Boss
I am interested in your shiny charmander. I will trade a Shellder with egg move Icicle Spear, Rock blast, and Shell Smash. Plus it has perfect Speed IVs

yellowscyther

Scyther Fan
intrsted in stealth rock pineco can offer DW mareep

Mateorafa

The Crobat Flyer
I have a spikes and stealth rock ferrothorn(brave,good for gyro ball, but can hatch other natures.Can I have your mach punch and drain punch timburr for it?

Apokalyptika

Tjquizz: What are you offering?
Yellowscyther: Sounds good, PM me when you're ready.
Geekycat: Not interested, sorry.
Mateorafa: Yup, PM me when you're ready.

luxrayshock

I have a shiny lvl 1 UT female chimchar with egg moves blaze kick, fire punch, thunder punch and heat wave, I would like a male timburr with mach/drain punch

Kessaja

Unbridled enthusiast
Offer: Female DW Magikarp and Mareep

Want: Female DW Skarmory and Starly

Nephos

Lelouch Lamperouge
Can you check my shop and see if we can somehow help each other out? Its a rather small shop and im trying to grow it. Links in sig