• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Apok's Trade Shop

xcappel

Guitarist
I'm interested in your Bold DW Squirtle, I can offer a level 21 shiny UT Buizel

Kessaja

Unbridled enthusiast
Thanks for trade.

Dhoulmagus

I've been looking for a DW Poliwag for ages. If that's possible then I will trade you Lv.100 Male Haxorus with Swords Dance/Dragon Claw/X-Scissor/Shadow Claw and a Naive nature. If I'm not mistaken it should also be fully trained. My other potential offers are:

UT Lv.32 Female Darmantian w/Zen Mode ability, a Jolly nature, and a movepool of Flamethrower/ Substitute/Psychic/Focus Blast.

BT Lv.58 Female Musharna w/Telepathy ability, Can't remember which nature it has but it's movepool is Rest/Trick Room/Psychic/Hidden Power Ice.

Also, if I could get a King's Rock or perhaps even a DW Evee, that would be awesome. Sound reasonable?

Last edited:

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
I have a GAMESTP Suicune (unused) and would love a DW F Growlithe

I'm interested in your Adamant DW Treeko and Jolly, Movie Victini

Would you do it for a:
DW Burmy
Male Skarmory w/ Spikes, BB, Roost, Whirlwind (Nn'd Armour, Ev'd in hp and def, lv100, near flawless)

oh and Dragon Master has a trade shop now. Just so you can edit to OP. I can link you if you'd like.

Last edited:

Apokalyptika

Dhoulmagus, Ambree, Lord of Grapes: I'm interested in trading with all of you. That being said, I've got to go to bed soon, and tomorrow's my 18th birthday so I'll be a wee bit busy. I promise I'll get back to you guys as soon as possible, though.

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
I am interested in your dw jolly flawless torchic and can offer you a shiny scraggy. I can train it to a Scrafty if you would like. Are you interested because I have a couple of shiny dark types.

Dhoulmagus, Ambree, Lord of Grapes: I'm interested in trading with all of you. That being said, I've got to go to bed soon, and tomorrow's my 18th birthday so I'll be a wee bit busy. I promise I'll get back to you guys as soon as possible, though.

Ok thats fine, I've made a memo of it and will contact you after you're b-day.

cversteeg

VICTINI HOARDER
OOoo i can get u a female DW igglybuff if u still need one or a shiny krookodile (since u said you want shiny dark types)

TM0verlord

PSN ID is on sig
CMT for these pokemon?

Flawless Timid DW Vulpix, level 1 (UT)
Adamant DW Treecko (Level 10) (UT)
DWf Growlithe
DWf Stantler (Can you get it with a Jolly nature please?)

I can clone back your pokemon.

Apokalyptika

cversteeg: Great! What do you want?
Shiny Mudkip: My apologies, I haven't updated in a while, but I don't need DW Burmy anymore.
TheMetalOverlord: You can have all of them for your shiny WISHMKR Jirachi (though I'll need a little time to get you a Jolly Stantler)
lavaburst: How about your Pikachu-colored Pichu?
reloo: Any DW females I don't have, I guess. I'd quite appreciate a Lapras if you have it.

TM0verlord

PSN ID is on sig
cversteeg: Great! What do you want?
Shiny Mudkip: My apologies, I haven't updated in a while, but I don't need DW Burmy anymore.
TheMetalOverlord: You can have all of them for your shiny WISHMKR Jirachi (though I'll need a little time to get you a Jolly Stantler)
lavaburst: How about your Pikachu-colored Pichu?
reloo: Any DW females I don't have, I guess. I'd quite appreciate a Lapras if you have it.

Alright, thanks. Once you have all of them ready, tell me. I'll be waiting with the Shiny WISHMKR Jirachi.

Kessaja

Unbridled enthusiast
Your DW Natu for my DW Corsola?

PM or VM me if you're up for it.

cheeselord

Largely Inactive
Hey I'm interested in your DW female feebass and psyduck. I think I have all the DW females in your wants section and more so pick any two you want from my sig :).

Edit: actually I need zigzagoon and qwilfish too. Are there two more that you want? If not I have more things in my shop.

Last edited:

shadow_burnt

HEAD BUTT GO!
I have cursekips and rioulu's and a couple others with egg moves and I'm interested in Growlithe with close combat adamant nature. I have DW kankashgan, Eevee, and Gligar.