• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Apok's Trade Shop

Apokalyptika

Kessaja: Sounds good.
cheeselord: Ok, my DWf Feebas, Zigzagoon, Qwilfish, and Psyduck for your DWf Pichu, Corphish, Lapras, and Electrike?
shadow: Can you give more details on the egg move Pokemon?
RiceMenPT: Sounds good.

Also, what with school starting and all, I'm pretty busy, so it might take me a little while to get all this done.

cheeselord

Largely Inactive
Deal! I'll breed them right away.

shadow_burnt

HEAD BUTT GO!
I can get Buizel with Ice punch, eevee's with wish, ghastly's with punches, shinx's with superpower, pikachu's with volt tackle, salamence's with roost and dragon dance, treeko's with double kick and crunch.

TVGuru

The Nightmare Begins
My Janta's Golurk and ANA Darkrai for your Oblivia Heatran and MICHINIA Arceus?

TVGuru

The Nightmare Begins

McGreen11

Hello im interested in the following DW Females:
Gligar
Evee

I can offer:
UT Shiny Deino with dark pulse
any item

dar

Event Hunter
i would like Rash NoK Rayquaza (Level 70) (UT) i will trade you anything in my trade shop for it

Livinitup17

Looking for trades
Hardy Chimecho, level 54 (UT)
Rash Audino, level 22 (UT)
Relaxed Tepig, level 1 (UT)
Naughty Magby, level 1 (UT)
Calm Shuckle, level 1 (UT)
Check my shiny section for these

Apokalyptika

dar: Shiny Sinjoh Palkia, please. Also I'll need a bit of time to clone, unless you can clone.
Livinitup: I'm interested in your flawless shiny Cacnea and Skorupi and regular shiny Houndour. Same thing about cloning time.

dar

Event Hunter
ok let me get it cloned also i can get it cloned for you

Livinitup17

Looking for trades
dar: Shiny Sinjoh Palkia, please. Also I'll need a bit of time to clone, unless you can clone.
Livinitup: I'm interested in your flawless shiny Cacnea and Skorupi and regular shiny Houndour. Same thing about cloning time.

i don't trade my flawless pokemon for shines just my regular shines for shines

Apokalyptika

Great! And if you can get mine cloned, that would be great, so just tell me when you're ready.

Edit: OK, Houndour, Gible, Slugma, Mareep, and Skitty.

Last edited: