• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Apology + New Sandstorm triple battle team

chanseychansey77

Elite Trainer
Sorry I created that dud of a thread. I'm a newbie, but I guess that's no excuse... Any way, I'll do it right this time. Here's my idea, please rate it or tell your own.

Ability: Damp Item: Leftovers Nature: Relaxed
Swampert

Wide Guard
Blizzard
Boiling water
Toxic

Ability: Sand Stream Item: Life Orb Nature: Adamant
Tyranitar

Dragon Dance
Crunch
Stone Edge
Dragon Claw

Ability: Sand Throw Item: Focus Sash Nature: Jolly
Doryuuzu

Sword Dance
Rock Slide
Aerial Ace
X-Scissor

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Not exactly the correct format...but at least readable :)

Drill Liner over Aerial Ace on Doryuuzu, giving it a STAB, great coverage, and not to mention that Drill Liner won't hit its teammates as well.

Swampert generally have higher Attack, so I wonder why yours have 2 Special moves.
Is its Modest with 252 SAtk EVs, or at least has high SAtk IV and very low Atk IV?
If it has none of the above, give it Waterfall instead of Boiling Water.