• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Appealshipping General Discussion Thread! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>
yes, it's...

Appealshipping!!!
That's Zoey/Nozomi x Dawn/Hikari.

&&.What?

it's called Appealshipping [oh look, a link there...] because they both make appeals in contests.

&&.Rules

~No bashing
~Follow all serebii rules and shipping rules
~When posting fan-art and fan-fiction, don't forget to credit whoever made/wrote it. New!
~Please don't spam with one-liners and 1337 and such.
~Have fun!!!

&&.Fan Art

♥♥ - Taiki

♥♥ - Avegaille

♥♥ - clickie

still looking for some more! Feel free to post!

&&.Members

Owner: riolulu
Co-Owner: mewluvr200

others:

Kit Kat
S-Unit
Avegaille
Tadashi
Mr. Joker
BlackRainWillFall
C.Gholy

&&.Used Topics

~Why do you support Appealshipping?
Valentines' Day, what do they give each other?
Dawn and Zoey spend a day together - how do they spend it?

&&.Post Away!

here's your first topic:

Why do you support Appealshipping?

~riolulu

Last edited:
YES. AppealShipping thread. Sign me up riolulu! :)
inb4Avegalle XD

The question is, why don't I support AppealShipping? It was my first Yuri ship that I actually supported, and they have so many moments in the anime, you can totally see the conection between them. You can tell the have a blossoming friendship, and I think that Dawn idolizes Zoey, in a way.

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>
YES. AppealShipping thread. Sign me up riolulu! :)
inb4Avegalle XD

The question is, why don't I support AppealShipping? It was my first Yuri ship that I actually supported, and they have so many moments in the anime, you can totally see the conection between them. You can tell the have a blossoming friendship, and I think that Dawn idolizes Zoey, in a way.

It was my first yuri ship, too! ^_^ and I agree with you 100%, there. They seemed to click right into a friendship from the start!

congratz on first poster! :-D And welcome!

~riolulu

OH YAY. <3

Cause it's hot ..why else?! *shot*
No seriously ..well it is hot. But I like it for other reasons. x)

I really love Hikari and Nozomi's interactions ..and I love how you can tell Hikari looks up to Nozomi, and Nozomi cares a lot of Hikari because she is always criticizing her and trying to make her understand more.

They really do make a cute couple though. I can really see those two together. Nozomi seems like that ..lesbian type ..who would take Hikari ..and do like ..things with her, if she accepted or not. haha. ;D

[img139]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/cutelilkitty/PKMN_Hikari_X_Nozomi_by_Taiki.jpg[/img139]

Taiki

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>
OH YAY. <3

welcome Kit Kat, and thank you for joining! You have been added to the first post.

They really do make a cute couple though. I can really see those two together. Nozomi seems like that ..lesbian type ..who would take Hikari ..and do like ..things with her, if she accepted or not. haha. ;D

hehe I agree with that! Zoey seems like she would be that type...but only if Dawn was comfortable!

Thank you for that fan-art! It has been added to the first post!

~riolulu

I agree, Kit Kat. Zoey seems like one who would like to take charge, even if it means taking charge of other people >:D
I could never ship Zoey with a male. It just didn't seem... right. XD
And love the fanart! Awesome work finding it! :)

Btw, may I be co-owner, Riolulu? 8)

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>
I agree, Kit Kat. Zoey seems like one who would like to take charge, even if it means taking charge of other people >:D
I could never ship Zoey with a male. It just didn't seem... right. XD
And love the fanart! Awesome work finding it! :)

Btw, may I be co-owner, Riolulu? 8)

lolz, we all know Zoey belongs with Dawn~!

Here's another topic for us, just to have something to do while we wait for Avegaille more people to join!

Valentine's day!! What do they give each other?

whut? I don't steal topics from the respect thread....

and YES, you May be co-owner! I am moving your name over there now!

~riolulu

Oh, how in-season!

FUN FACT: Valentines Day is the #1 day for suicides and house fires. How delightful.

Valentine's day!! What do they give each other?

I could see Zoey giving Dawn a pink and white ribbon (contest style, not hair), with a golden heart in the middle. 8D

As for Dawn, I see her forgetting the entire holiday. XD
That's forgetful Dawn for you, but as we are all AppealShippers, we know that Zoey would forgive her ^-^

S-Unit

No.1 Jun Fanboi
Count me in too, Appealshipping has got to be one of the most obvious Zoey ships, we all know she has a thing for Dawn.

Zoey would either get Dawn a new dress or a TM to use for her next contest. I see Zoey as one of those practical gift-givers.

Dawn would spend all of her time trying to fix her dress and get her hair just right trying to find the perfect gift but just couldn't find anything.

Zoey would be all forgiving and understanding and that Dawn's love is all that matters whilst secretly plotting for revenge in the bedroom that night if you get my drift.

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
Mmm, Appealshipping. Sad to say, I didn't want to make a new thread for the fear of it dying and being ignored, as always. Don't expect me to be active here, I don't feel like being active at any discussion thread, and post there once if ever... XD

I'll just answer the recent topics here though...

Because you're talking about a lesbian and a chick girl here. (lolwtfbias). Okay, I'll tell you why I support it without any weird entities. I support Appealshipping because I see this combination of naive girl+sophisticated one (you know who is who). Both Zoey and Dawn got along very well the first time met, and it seems that both feel so comfortable with each other whenever they talk (even if Zoey haunts Dawn every single day... j/k). So there.

Zoey would be the practical one and give Dawn some accessories, or make her a new dress (do you even wonder where the hell Zoey gets her outfits whenever she appears in a contest, it's like, she makes them... :p). And Dawn on the hand, would give her lots of sweets to indulge in or just share, since she wants her own part in the box... 8D

Fanarts, hmm, I have loads, but all are at DA... I'll just link the one I love the most: http://avegaille.deviantart.com/art/Appealshipping-Switcheroo-XD-82742579

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>
Count me in too, Appealshipping has got to be one of the most obvious Zoey ships, we all know she has a thing for Dawn.

welcome, S-Unit, sweetie! :D

Mmm, Appealshipping. Sad to say, I didn't want to make a new thread for the fear of it dying and being ignored, as always. Don't expect me to be active here, I don't feel like being active at any discussion thread, and post there once if ever... XD

Don't worry, I'll keep it nice and alive for ya's. c:

And I can see Zoey surprising Dawn with a pretty contest dress, and Dawn goping absolutely crazy over it! <3

As for Dawn, I see her forgetting the entire holiday. XD
That's forgetful Dawn for you, but as we are all AppealShippers, we know that Zoey would forgive her ^-^

I can 100% see that, too~! Dawn's be like "oh my god Zoey I'm sooooo sooo sorry I forgot oh my god how could i forget???" and Zoey'd be all "it's okay, Dawn, it's really okay." Because all Zoey cares about is Dawn, she doesn't need presents. *SQUEE*

Fanarts, hmm, I have loads, but all are at DA... I'll just link the one I love the most: http://avegaille.deviantart.com/art/Appealshipping-Switcheroo-XD-82742579

Thank you for posting that fan-art! I really like it...heh heh Zoey's expression...lol.

EDIT: there is a new rule on the first page! Make note of it!
lol, I know it's standard and I know that none of you have violated it and I am not punishing anyoneeee! I just felt like putting it there because I forgot when I made the thread. Carry on, and don't be afraid!

~riolulu

Last edited:
HII Ave! :)

I can see Hikari wanting to take Nozomi out shopping, and letting them pick out presents for each other. Nozomi would be "ehe okay" and go along with it, but only because it was with Hikari. ;D She wouldn't go shopping with anyone else, haha.

So I could see Hikari buying Nozomi something really cute, that Nozomi would never really have, but she'd cherish it as special because of who it's from. To be honest, I could totally see Hikari going on a total shopping-fit, and buying Nozomi a bunch of clothes that Hikari likes, and cute accessories.

Nozomi would probably take Hikari out to eat, and buy her a cute stuffed animal or something. I really don't know, Nozomi probably just assumes Hikari would like anything girly or cute. ;D

MORE ART of course.

[img139]http://i730.photobucket.com/albums/ww309/mandyalixO/Fanart/appeal/hikanozo001.jpg[/img139]
http://pinkish.yumenogotoshi.com/index.htm

Last edited:

Tadashi

kiss my greens
Heck, I like AppealShipping, so why not? ^_^ I'll come around to answer topics now and then.

Well, I support it because of the interactions Dawn and Zoey had when they first met ^^ Zoey's ankle was injured, and Dawn came to her aid. Cute, yes? And from then on, Dawn's always striving to make Zoey proud of her. Of all the Contest episodes I've seen that involve Dawn, 90% of them involved some kind of Zoey-related flashback.

If that isn't a good hint, then I don't know what is X3

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>

So I could see Hikari buying Nozomi something really cute, that Nozomi would never really have, but she'd cherish it as special because of who it's from. To be honest, I could totally see Hikari going on a total shopping-fit, and buying Nozomi a bunch of clothes that Hikari likes, and cute accessories.

aaaaw I can see that, too~! Awesome ideaa!

thank you for that art! It has been added to the first post!

Heck, I like AppealShipping, so why not? ^_^ I'll come around to answer topics now and then.

Well, I support it because of the interactions Dawn and Zoey had when they first met ^^ Zoey's ankle was injured, and Dawn came to her aid. Cute, yes? And from then on, Dawn's always striving to make Zoey proud of her. Of all the Contest episodes I've seen that involve Dawn, 90% of them involved some kind of Zoey-related flashback.

If that isn't a good hint, then I don't know what is X3

thank you for those hint reminders and welcome to the thread, Tadashi~!

EDIT: oops, forgot to answer my own topic!

I can see Dawn giving Zoey some contest seals or a pretty pokeball. Something she knows Zoey's into. Zoey, I agree with Kit Kat, would get Dawn something cute a girly like a plushie or a hair accessory. And of course, they would go out to dinner and then home to watch a nice movie all night. :3

~riolulu

Last edited:

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
I would like to join Appealshipping, I am in love with Dawn as you can see in my Avy and I am a big fan of Zoey, Personaly I think that Zoey is the best Co-ordanator and Dawn is the second. I do think that they have a certin Respect and care for the other!

Oh, how I've missed the Appealshipping thread.

I'm a yuri fan by nature, and the first time I laid eyes on Hikari, Nozomi, and their immediate friendship, I think I had blissful moment of whiplash towards the computer.

There's no denying that they are incredibly believable together.

Last edited:

ChloboShoka

Writer
Hi peoples. :)

Why do you support Applealshipping?
CAUSE I LOVE IT! Like what Blackrainfall said, I am a yuri fan by nature, too. ^_^ I think it was the first Hikari ship I got into in 2007. They have a very good friendship indeed. And I swear to God that Zoey likes da girls. I got a feeling she's a les for some reason. I also fell in love with the fan art, too like some of the ones already shown.

And for Valentines day, I can see Zoey giving her an adorable plushie. I think Dawn would be buying Zoey make up.

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>
I would like to join Appealshipping, I am in love with Dawn as you can see in my Avy and I am a big fan of Zoey, Personaly I think that Zoey is the best Co-ordanator and Dawn is the second. I do think that they have a certin Respect and care for the other!

welcome and thank you for joining!!!

Oh, how I've missed the Appealshipping thread.

thank you for joining and welcome!!

Hi peoples. :)

thank you for posting and welcome to the thread!!

&&you have all been added to the first post!

I think we need a new topic around here guys...spice things up!

;)

~riolulu

Tadashi

kiss my greens
Noo, live!

Ooh, well, the first thing that came to my mind was the two of them strolling in a field with a stream, holding hands and talking about all sorts of things ^^ Like, they start of with the the latest Contest news, you know; dresses, appeals, battles, results, and so on and so forth.

But then, they kinda move onto, you know... other things. Cutesy, kinda romantic things~ ^^ Ooh, maybe they could get an ice cream or something!

So, yeah, just the two of them kinda having a nice day out, chatting away and giggling X3

Yeah I'm kinda in that mood myself right now, big whoop, wanna fight about it?

Shopping for strap-ons to preform their amazing lesbian seeexx!
*shot*

But seriously. I can see Dawn trying to take Zoey shopping everywhere, trying on cute outfits and having Zoey tell her opinions on them. And Zoey would definitely love it, but also be kinda "eh haha wth." at it. I could just see them spending the day at a mall ..due to Dawn's obsessive shopping and girly habits.

Yeah ..pretty much just a mall day for them. Which would mean that thney would spend their dinner eating in the food court. Haha, what a wonderful date, right? I had a date like that. :x So lame. But Dawn loves shopping and malls, so Zoey would have to go along with it. And since it's with Dawn ..she'll do it. ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.