• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Apple Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarumakkaImposter

bad, why dont yousponser your shop?

yah. BP sounds nice :D

MotherRussia

ERMAHGERD, MERGIKERP
Ok, thanks. I guess I could be like the back-up shop mod, in case the buyer can't get ahold of the him/her because of time zone issues or something similar.

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
Answer to the question: Of course Mac
Favorite Apple product: I can't decide! All of them!!!!
What Apple product ranks are you hoping to join: Complete Apple Fan!!!! I friggin love Apple!!!!
Whats your history on the item(Rank) you just chose:
iMac - I don't necessarily have one, but my grandfather has one and I love the simplicity of it (it's a dinosaur incomputer years cuz it's a 2004 model HGz and whatever… I just love Mac!!
iPod - For my 9th birthday I got an iPod Shuffle (Purple).
iPad - Don't have one, but I'm savin up for one.
MacBook - I use them for the Dream World and to actually use the buttons instead of manually typing in the htmlfor the forums.
iPod Touch - I'm using one atm!!!! It's only physically broken, but I got a screen protector to keep the glass on the screen. I've had this iPod Touc for 2 years now.
Whats your overall history on Apple products xD: Like I said above^^^
Are you going to be active: Yes I am
Do you like salsa on chips: Depends on the chip in my opinion.

badmanjaro

In pokemon your.....
whats news updaters?

Well they just update the clan on like whats happening.

Pokemon,....lets say you like watch the news in the morning...anything catches your attention maybe you can share it with the clan, well pretty much.....topic starters

@Genosect YAY you finally joined man! Haha sure you can be a co leader as long as your active my friend. Wow you have lots of apple products like me!
Well is there any specific job you would like?

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
I thought this was a club, not a clan.
I'm watching a Pokemon episode, and Team Rocket is using an iPad w/ a Rocket Gang case to find a Pokemon!
Apple rules Pokemon!!!!

MotherRussia

ERMAHGERD, MERGIKERP
Could I be a breeder/recruiter/point recorder(any of those three will do, or if ur feeling happy, two or all of those!)

badmanjaro

In pokemon your.....
Could I be a breeder/recruiter/point recorder(any of those three will do, or if ur feeling happy, two or all of those!)

Sure you can be all of them. I will have my friend make banners for us for what jobs we have soon. I'll update the chart.

@Everyone you can be in all the jobs, you don't have to be in just one.

@Genosect this is a clan o-O

Bronzong#1

Cell Shaded
Answer:Mac

Favorite Apple product: Ipad

What Apple product ranks are you hoping to join: Ipad fan #3

What's your history on the item(rank) you chose: Saved up monehy for it as soon as I found out about it and got it on June 7th 2010, loved it ever since.

What is your overall history with Apple products:Not much besides this^

Are you going to be active:YESH!

Do you like salsa on chips: Love the fruit salsa on 'em

badmanjaro

In pokemon your.....
Answer:Mac

Favorite Apple product: Ipad

What Apple product ranks are you hoping to join: Ipad fan #3

What's your history on the item(rank) you chose: Saved up monehy for it as soon as I found out about it and got it on June 7th 2010, loved it ever since.

What is your overall history with Apple products:Not much besides this^

Are you going to be active:YESH!

Do you like salsa on chips: Love the fruit salsa on 'em

Welcome Brozong! Interesting post :p
I herby give you the rank #5 Ipad fan ^^
Don't worry you will get rank ups!

DarumakkaImposter

Well they just update the clan on like whats happening.

Pokemon,....lets say you like watch the news in the morning...anything catches your attention maybe you can share it with the clan, well pretty much.....topic starters

@Genosect YAY you finally joined man! Haha sure you can be a co leader as long as your active my friend. Wow you have lots of apple products like me!
Well is there any specific job you would like?

aahh...lol i sleep in on saturdays XD

plus summer + next school yrar and the years of school to come, i will be VERY busy with: marching band (until the season is over), boy scouts (yes yes. laugh it up), homework, drumline prep.

badmanjaro

In pokemon your.....
aahh...lol i sleep in on saturdays XD

plus summer + next school yrar and the years of school to come, i will be VERY busy with: marching band (until the season is over), boy scouts (yes yes. laugh it up), homework, drumline prep.

rofl boy scouts! hahahah ROFL HADHADHASDHASDHAHHAHAHH ahem my bad.... No probs xD

So any job your planing on taking on?

badmanjaro

In pokemon your.....
Can I be an ultimate fan (#3 or 4)? I'm using a MacBook atm!!!!

Your #3 already

Btw today at school before going on the bus to my tennis match I got hit accidentally right on the nose.... I hope its fine tomorrow. Or i have to go to the doctor, x ray, if anything is wrong SURGERY. I hope nothing is wrong...

MotherRussia

ERMAHGERD, MERGIKERP
Wait, this is a clan, not a club!? If it's a clan, then I can't stay. :( i'm already in a clan, and I don't wanna get in trouble.

badmanjaro

In pokemon your.....
Wait, this is a clan, not a club!? If it's a clan, then I can't stay. :( i'm already in a clan, and I don't wanna get in trouble.

No mufin its a club ^^

It does say club rofl. This wouldnt be approved if it was a clan..

EVERYONE THIS IS A CLUB ROFL

Status
Not open for further replies.