• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Apples 2 Apples

Josef Stylin

I want to dye
I'm getting rid of Roselia.

EA: Ho-oh
Fanal!: Mudkip
Bridge: Druddigon
bb19: Articuno
face: Electrike
DR: Tyranitar
Rig: Omastar
DW2010: Dialga
DM: Dustox
Pikalax- Farfetch'd
Bullkid1997: Rosalia

Josef Stylin

I want to dye
Pokemon sent hyperion and Uxinator. So that just means those two and XatuGamer still have to post.

Question. In the old Apples To Apples, we could skip rounds if we didn't have the time. Why is this suddenly demandatory when it's not even stated in the rules that we have to be active and show up every round?

CuriousHeartless

What? I just copied the rules from the old thread so if it was a rule lat time its a rule this time. Unless you literally cannot take the eight minutes in two to three days to choose a Pokemon and post it then you can miss a round, otherwise I'd rather you posted.

Bb, either when everyone posts or sometime tomorrow but since there are so few it'll probably be the first.

In the old game we weren't able to skip rounds... SL just never got on anyone. it was a hidden rule she never really jumped on. If someone forgot the game she ignored them...

Josef Stylin

I want to dye
What? I just copied the rules from the old thread so if it was a rule lat time its a rule this time.

Constant activity wasn't a rule.

Unless you literally cannot take the eight minutes in two to three days to choose a Pokemon and post it then you can miss a round, otherwise I'd rather you posted.

Some people can't. School is an example. Due to school, I wasn't in the old game every round unless if the game was going really slow.

I personally think it would be better if there was a deadline instead of waiting until everyone posted. If we have to wait until everyone posts, there might be a possibility of having to wait for some people for 2, 3 or 4 days.

CuriousHeartless

There is a deadline along with the bylaw (I don't think that's the right word) that if everyone posts before the deadline I'll just update.

Josef Stylin

I want to dye
There is a deadline along with the bylaw (I don't think that's the right word) that if everyone posts before the deadline I'll just update.

You mean if everyone posts before the deadline you'll update right away? I'm fine with that.

In the old game we weren't able to skip rounds... SL just never got on anyone. it was a hidden rule she never really jumped on. If someone forgot the game she ignored them...

I think she once told me that it was okay to skip rounds if it depended on overall SPPf activity back at the start of September when I thought I was going inactive.

But I guess it's okay to have at least warning PMs if the user is active but said user isn't posting in the game.

But I'm not the owner. So... what do you think, KMG?

Last edited:

Ioneos

old geezer
I think we should move on if said inactive members have been on since the round started, regardless of whether or not they've sent in their Pokemon. Either that or 2/3 days.

CuriousHeartless

I think we should move on if said inactive members have been on since the round started, regardless of whether or not they've sent in their Pokemon. Either that or 2/3 days.

The deadline is 48-36hours, depending on how busy I am an dhow many people have posted. If everyone has posted before the time is up I'll update early and if some one hasn't yet posted when we reach 36 hours then they lost their chance to enter the round, simple as that.

BlazikenBlitz

Blaziken Ninja
I would like to join this game if and when possible. Sorry If i'm bothering the people in this round.

BlazikenBlitz

Blaziken Ninja
Wow. Thanks!

EDIT: Ok, I'm happy I can play. I love the original board game. I submit Hitmontop.

Last edited:
I think the idea that people are penalized for missing a round is completely ridiculous. Not only is it very possible that someone can be inactive for several days at a time, but it would in no way unfairly benefit someone to purposely skip a round.