• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Apples 2 Apples

Charze

Always flyin'
Current "I don't think they should have a Super Bowl unless the Saints are playing" Tally
Fanal!- Braviary
Mean Mr. Snorlax- Torterra
SasoriSand- Arceus
Mug- Magby
Electivire Addict- Mankey
DarkRecon- Zangoose
kuriboh361- Scyther
Uxinator- Krokorok
Drinkwaterlaura- Sceptile
pikalax- Slowbro
doctorwho2010- Mr. Mime
Charizard31- Slaking
{(•)___(•)}- Samurott
Kissmygrass96- Tyranitar

SasoriSand

Master of Sand
Yes, I am getting very impaiatent... Whoever is judging either needs to hurry up or the winner needs to pick his adjective already.

CuriousHeartless

Yes there was. It is twenty-four hours. As such, it seems I will be forced to choose the winner. And I choose...

Fanal! and Braviary (He even har War in his Japanese name, so I have to choose him).

CuriousHeartless

No, he sent me an adjective. I've just been to lazy to send out the Pokemon yet, but I'll get to that now. I mean, it's only like thirteen or so so it won't take long.

Edit: ANd that's everyone. The new adjective is...

Royal!

Last edited:
Oops, I haven't been very active recently and forgot about the game. I would have chosen Braviary anyway, lol.

Anyway, I'll throw away Nidorino.

Recon

Delcatty. Best one I've got.

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
I have nothing good for this. :/ MINUN, I CHOOSE YOU!

Snorby

Snorby
Blissey 10char