• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Apples to Apples: Pokéstyle V.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what's wrong with you. Skitty is the most adorable Pokemon ever. Seriously, re-evaluate your sense in adorableness.

On another note, how far would have Victini gotten hypothetically?

Crimson Penguin

Marchin' on
Endoplasmic Reticulum said:
I don't know what's wrong with you. Skitty is the most adorable Pokemon ever. Seriously, re-evaluate your sense in adorableness.

Ah, but it is you who is mistaken, my friend, for Piplup is without a doubt the most adorable Pokemon ever created. Nothing comes close to Piplup's supreme cuteness. ; )

Skitty is pretty cute, though. No hard feelings?

Endoplasmic Reticulum said:
On another note, how far would have Victini gotten hypothetically?

I probably would have given it either first or second.

Recon

Wow, quickest response yet. Anyways, the seventh round shall begin with Doctor Who as judge. The adjective is:

Peculiar!

But wait, what's this? I'm making this a vote round!

Here's how the vote round is going to work: after 24 hours are up, the judge, in this round's case Doctor Who, will choose 5 Pokemon to vote on. Then, each participant will vote on one of the five Pokemon. The Pokemon with the most votes at the end will be crowned the winner. So get submitting everyone!

Z-nogyroP

whoa whats that
Ooh, vote round! Kewl kewkumbers!

If we're allowed to repeat Pokemon we've used, then Porygon2. If not, Dusknoir.

Recon

Ooh, vote round! Kewl kewkumbers!

If we're allowed to repeat Pokemon we've used, then Porygon2. If not, Dusknoir.

Sorry, but you can't repeat Pokemon, you can only use the ones you currently have on hand

Recon

I will actually put down Solrock for this round myself.

Z-nogyroP

whoa whats that
Sorry, but you can't repeat Pokemon, you can only use the ones you currently have on hand.

Alright then, I stand by my choice of Dusknoir!

~SilverLugia~

Use Razor Shell!
Azelf has two tails, kind of looks like a pixie, and can make you have the will to do something, or remove it. Quite peculiar if you ask me...

The Most Peculiar Tally Ever
DarkRecon - Solrock
Doctor Who - Judging This Round
Endoplasmic Reticulum - Gulpin
digipoke1
CuriousHeartless - Oddish
~SilverLugia~ - Azelf
Nightfall_
HydroSwampert
{(•)___(•)} - Exeggutor
Spite
MegaSerperior