• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Apples to Apples: Pokéstyle V.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recon

The "Scary Winner's Tournament" Tally
Aggron: 6
Shuppet: 3
Pinsir: 2
Caterpie: 1
Lileep: 0
Camerupt: 0
Parasect: 0
Abomnasnow: 0
Stoutland: 0

And with 6 votes, Apollo77 and Aggron win our second ever Winner's Tournament! Congratulations! Pokemon will be sent out shortly.

Recon

Back to normal rounds you guys, I'm sure you all have your Pokemon so let's begin. Twisted is the adjective this time, have fun.

Burakoru

Belly Slide
Goth nothing.................pitching Whirlipede.

Pir8Heart

ƸӜƷ
That's like saying Magmortar is evil because it has the possibility of being a pyromaniac. On that note, I'm playing Magmortar.

dinosaurus

Cool Story, Broselia
Hm.. I have two I'm thinking of, but I think I'll post Gengar because of Dream Eater. That's pretty twisted, right?

Also, hi all, I'm joining. :)

SasoriSand

Master of Sand
Hm.. I have two I'm thinking of, but I think I'll post Gengar because of Dream Eater. That's pretty twisted, right?

Also, hi all, I'm joining. :)

You are not allowed to pick any Pokemon you want. Once DarkRecon sees that you wish to join, he will give you a list of six Pokemon to choose from. After that, you may not choose the selected Pokemon again, but you will receive one to replace the selected one.

On that note, you spelled Zapdos wrong on my list just sayin :)

dinosaurus

Cool Story, Broselia
You are not allowed to pick any Pokemon you want. Once DarkRecon sees that you wish to join, he will give you a list of six Pokemon to choose from. After that, you may not choose the selected Pokemon again, but you will receive one to replace the selected one.

On that note, you spelled Zapdos wrong on my list just sayin :)
Lol I already talked to him and he sent me a list. >_>
alreadyplayedmycard

Hikaru 2000

Lugia's No.1 fan
i Shall play confagrigus who eats burglerers!

Charze

Always flyin'
Tossing Piloswine. Nothing good here.

Current Tally
Bekidding- Whirlipede
Endoplasmic Reticulum- Shiftry
Raiden193- Magmortar
dinosaurus- Gengar
Doctor Who- Gliscor
SasoriSand- Zapdos
Jordie- Corsola
Hikaru 2000- Confagrigus
MegaSerperior- Banette
Crimson Penguin- Forretress
{(•)___(•)} - Tentacool
dirkac- HONCHKROW
Charizard31- Piloswine

Last edited:

Spacial

procrastination
Exeggutor (can't spell it) is twisted, rite? I mean, it evolves from a pile of eggshells, and its name sounds twisted.

Status
Not open for further replies.