• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Apples to Apples: Pokéstyle V.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recon

Well I have to judge, seeing as how it's the first round, so cross me off that list.

Gryghaim

InfernalBlaze
I could be a tallyist.

Recon

Just a quick warning, there's about 5 hours left to the end of this round. so whoever hasn't posted, I suggest you do.

Recon

There's about one hour left in this round, those of you who haven't put down your Pokemon, you might want to do so in hopes of winning.

Recon

3...2...1...Time's up!

Alright, time for me to pick the winner of our first round. Drumroll please...

Jirachi9 with Cresselia! Congrats, please PM me an adjective and tell me if you want to judge or not while I send out everyone's new Pokemon.

Oh and CuriousHeartless is the new co-owner, seeing as how he's the only one who applied.

I also made some changes to the random events. They now will take place once judging has started and you have gotten your new Pokemon but before the adjective is sent to me. Also, the Pokemon that you get from the event can now be used for the coming round.

EDIT: Spite, please make some room in your inbox.

Last edited:

Recon

The only one I got was Cottonee, so...

*facepalm* First, I haven't started the new round yet. Second, you get to use the 5 other Pokemon you had from before. Third, please don't post your Pokemon unless are putting a Pokemon down for the round.

Recon

Okay, it seems that Jirachi9 will be judging the next round. Our adjective is...

STRIKING!

I'll probably end up giving over 24 hours for this round, seeing how late is, so you have a little more time to get in your entries, but try to get them in ASAP cause if you do, we can end the round early and start up a new one soon after.

Recon

Since Jirachi9 is judging, I'll be participating this round, so I'm gonna go with Jynx.

Status
Not open for further replies.