• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Apples to Apples: Pokéstyle V.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recon

Just letting everyone know there's a little over 2 hours left for this round, so whoever hasn't posted a Pokemon, please do so soon.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
sneasel. nuff said.

Recon

Alright, time's UP! Jirach 9, please judge all of the entries.

While judging is taking place, I'll send out everyone's new Pokemon to help save some time. And before I forget, Spite, please make some room.

Last edited:

FusionKT

*cough*
i have made my decision... the winner is...

Crimson Penguin with kabutops

Congratulation!!!

Recon

Congrats Crimson, please send me the adjec...please wait a moment...

*rummages through basement*

Aha! There it is!

*pulls out a large wheel*

That's right, it's time for our first ever Random Event! If you recall, Random Events are opportunities to exchange your Pokemon with other players through various means. They now occur at the end of a round before the adjective is sent to me, but after you've gotten your new Pokemon. Also, the winner of this round does NOT have to participate so Crimson, tell me if you wish to participate or not.

The Random Event this time will be...The Wheel of Mystery! In this Random Event, all players will PM me a Pokemon they have. I'll shuffle them around and then assign each Pokemon a number. I'll post the list of numbers in a post and on the first page. All players that have sent me a Pokemon will then choose a number from the list, and then I'll send everyone the Pokemon that corresponds with that number. There is a 24-36 hour period in which everyone has to PM me on of their Pokemon. so, let's get to it!

Last edited:

Crimson Penguin

Marchin' on
...What? I actually won? I wasn't expecting that in a million years! Thanks Jirachi9 ^_^

I would like to participate this round.

Last edited:

Recon

Those of you who haven't sent a Pokemon to me yet for the Random event, please do so soon, time is running out! Who knows, you might get a better pokemon than you had before.

EDIT: Okay, Time's up. I'll be shuffling the Pokemon around now. As soon as I'm done with that, I'll put up the list of numbers. Since CuriousHeartless is the only player that didn't send me a Pokemon, they will not be able to participate in the second part of the Random Event.

Last edited:

Recon

Okay, double post but it doesn't matter at the moment, we have 17 Pokemon up for grabs, so just post the number that you want. I'll take whatever is leftover. There will be 24 hours for this event as well, whoever doesn't post a number will be randomly assigned a Pokemon. At this point Crimson, you may send me the adjective.

#1 - #17

Unavailable: None

Recon

I'm sorry folks, there was an error on my part, it seems that we have 20 Pokemon available! One has been taken already though, so right now there's 19 sorry about that.

~SilverLugia~

Use Razor Shell!
Someone took #5? -_-

Fine, I'll go with #8.

Status
Not open for further replies.