• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Apples to Apples: Pokéstyle V.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

FusionKT

*cough*
3 thanks.

Last edited:

Recon

Alright, since 24 hours have passed since this began and some people haven't posted a number, I'm now going to randomly distribute the leftover Pokemon. In the mean time, let's ease ourselves back into the game...WITH A LIGHTNING ROUND!

Remember folks, with a Lightning Round, the time to submit your Pokemon is cut from 24-36 hours to only 4-6 hours. So be quick, or you might not be able to participate.

Crimson will be judging this round and our adjective is: Ferocious

I will be putting down Archeops.

Also, please give me some feedback on the Random Events: Like it? Love it? Hate it?

Last edited:

Z-gon

Gotta move that gear
I wish to sign up for this game (even if i can), because youve already gotten into three games. So please tell me if i can join. :)

Recon

I wish to sign up for this game (even if i can), because youve already gotten into three games. So please tell me if i can join. :)

Signups are ALWAYS open, so you could join in 5 more rounds if you wanted to. Just give me a little time to generate your Pokemon and send them to you.

Z-gon

Gotta move that gear
alrighty then sounds good. thnx for the fast reply btw!

Status
Not open for further replies.