• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Apples to Apples: Pokéstyle V.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recon

I actually forgot what I had, and I deleted the PM to make room, I have no clue if I have Scrafty or not. I may. It's mainly just a blur.

You didn't, let's just say that.

Don't worry Spite, I can send you a replacement list of your current Pokemon.

Jordie

Bang!
Zangoose, because it has a gang sign on its abdomen and looks really gangsta

Recon

Hmm, I should make a banner for this game sometime soon and make an image for my sig in it. What are all of your thoughts on this venture?

Not_A_Cyberbully

Claimed Gabite
Hmm, I should make a banner for this game sometime soon and make an image for my sig in it. What are all of your thoughts on this venture?

Yes.

I'mma use Haunter.

Gryghaim

InfernalBlaze
I'll play Houndoom. Oh, and I'll tally.

Tally
DarkRecon
Doctor Who - Sableye
Endoplasmic Reticulum - Grovyle
digipoke1
CuriousHeartless
~SilverLugia~
Nightfall_
HydroSwampert
{(•)___(•)}
Spite - Conkeldurr
MegaSerperior
InfernalBlaze - Houndoom
Norns
Jirachi9
Crimson Penguin - Honchkrow
leafstormfire
Cinna
SasoriSand - Aron
cooloolcool - Haunter
Donesparce
the3rdh0kage
Z-gon
Shade2000
Jordie - Zangoose
Robotic Wind - Simisage
CandleReaper
Z-nogyroP

Donesparce

Professional Loser
Since its anime pokedex entry refers to it as the Gangster of the Sea, I'm going with Tentacruel.

~SilverLugia~

Use Razor Shell!
Krokorok is pretty gangsta, especially with sunglasses!

The Gansta Tally
DarkRecon
Doctor Who - Sableye
Endoplasmic Reticulum - Grovyle
digipoke1
CuriousHeartless
~SilverLugia~ - Krokorok
Nightfall_
HydroSwampert
{(•)___(•)} - Judging This Round
Spite - Conkeldurr
MegaSerperior
InfernalBlaze - Houndoom
Norns
Jirachi9 - Smeargle
Crimson Penguin - Honchkrow
leafstormfire
Cinna
SasoriSand - Aron
cooloolcool - Haunter
Donesparce - Tentacruel
the3rdh0kage
Z-gon
Shade2000 - Bagon
Jordie - Zangoose
Robotic Wind - Simisage
CandleReaper
Z-nogyroP

Z-nogyroP

whoa whats that
Oh god. My most gangsta guy is Slaking, because it doesn't care about society and it destroys stuff when it wants to. Gosh, whoever gets Scrafty is winning. :p

"Spite" DefaultAsAwesome

I tried to cheat time by going back through time in my history to retrieve the message. Didn't turn out so well for me.
CUUUURSE YOU, HISTORY AND SEREBII.NET FORUM PROGRAM PROGRAMMERS!

Last edited:

Recon

Okay, I will be participating seeing how Eye Guy wishes to judge this round, so I'll put down Mewtwo.

Also, I have finished making a banner for the game and ~SilverLugia~ has graciously given me a banner to use as well.

bannerxp.png

http://i45.*******.com/n5sd49.png

Now, my plan is to use mine for the thread, while I will use ~SilverLugia~'s for my sig. The reason is that for my banner, I can easily change the Pokemon presented on the banner, which leads me into my second topic.

I wish to keep the banner fresh and interesting, so after every round, I wish that the judges could choose not only the winner, but 4 runner-ups which can be in no particular order. Then, the winner and the five runner-ups will have a spot on the banner, while the winner will be in the forefront.

Any objections?

Last edited:

Crimson Penguin

Marchin' on
~SilverLugia~, that banner is adorable. ^_^

DarkRecon, that's a good idea. I wouldn't mind picking runner-ups if I ever judged again, seeing as I could have easily picked four runner-ups in the last round I judged. And good job on the banner. : )

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
If we're still doing the 'current' adjective. I submit Carvahna

Status
Not open for further replies.