• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Apples to Apples: Pokéstyle V.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Penguin

Marchin' on
I'd imagine Grimer is pretty flexible.

Recon

The "Bold Book Antiqua" Tally
DarkRecon- Poliwrath
{(•)___(•)}- Dwebble
Raiden193- Swalot
Endoplasmic Reticulum- Regirock
Hikaru 2000- Lucario
SasoriSand- Claydol
Charizard31- Simisear
Bekidding - Sunflora
leafstormfire - Rufflet
Crimson Penguin - Grimer
MegaSerperior - Dodrio
Apollo77 - Tynamo

Recon

36 hours are over, I'll need the judge to, well, judge.

~SilverLugia~

Use Razor Shell!
Here are the results!

SasoriSand and Claydol!
Apollo77 and Tynamo!
Hikaru2000 and Lucario!
Charizard31 and Simisear!
Crimson Penguin and Grimer!!! Congratulations!!!

Recon

Alright everybody, the 50th round is upon us, and I have something special prepared for this!

A WINNER'S TOURNAMENT!

However the prerequisites for entry are different this time.Iin order to participate, you must have won 2 rounds. As such, the players that will be participating in this tournament are:

CrimsonPenguin
SasoriSand
{(•)___(•)}
~SilverLugia~
Endoplasmic Reticulum
leafstormfire
Jordie
CuriousHeartless
Apollo77
DarkRecon

Now you're wondering, how is this gonna work if I'm participating in this tournament, it's simple: you all will be the judges. Once all the participants have played a Pokemon, then you all will pick which you think will fit the adjective the best.

But what about the adjective? Simple, the first person to recommend me a user on this forum who HAS NOT posted in this thread before will be chosen to send me an adjective to use for this round.

If there are any more questions, feel free to ask.

Recon

Okay, since I haven't gotten an adjective, which I fully expected, we're going with plan B, the Halloween adjective, Scary. All participants, please play a Pokemon.

I play Pinsir.

SasoriSand

Master of Sand
-______________________________________________________________________________________-

Caterpie. It's a bug and bugs are scary.

Recon

Charizard just cause I can. I mean, Charizard. <_< >_> not as lovable as you think.

You have not won two rounds and thus are ineligible to participate in the Winner's Tournament, and thus your submission will not be counted.

Crimson Penguin

Marchin' on
Parasect. It's a bug whose mind has been taken over by the fungus growing on its back. If that's not scary, I don't know what is. (And doesn't it sound like something straight out of a horror movie?)

Status
Not open for further replies.