• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Apples to Apples: Pokéstyle V.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

~SilverLugia~

Use Razor Shell!
I'll submit Abomasnow. Seriously, if the Pokemon equivalent to the Abominable Snowman was chasing after you in a dark and snowy forest, wouldn't you be kind of scared?

Recon

Current Tally:
DarkRecon: Pinsir
SasoriSand: Caterpie
Apollo77: Aggron
Face: Lileep
Endoplasmic Reticulum: Camerupt
Crimson Penguin: Parasect
~SilverLugia~: Abomnasnow
CuriousHeartless: Shuppet

While we wait for the last two, I'm gonna activate 2 random events, Bad Egg?? and Raffle.

A quick refresher, Bad Egg?? requires you to post a number from 1-25 inclusive. The eggs will hatch in 1-5 rounds. You can get first-stage Pokemon or legendary Pokemon, but never evolved Pokemon. Raffle will have you PM me a number between 1-100. The player that gets the closest will receive a special Pokemon, everyone else will get the booby prize.

All players, not just this round's participants, may participate in both Random events, if you have any other questions, feel free to PM me.

EDIT: By the way, you won't get your egg or the prizes from the raffle until the Winner's Tournament ends, I have more plans in store. He he he...

Last edited:

Crimson Penguin

Marchin' on
#3 like I did last time.

Hikaru 2000

Lugia's No.1 fan
ill take egg #24 pls

Status
Not open for further replies.