• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Apples to Apples: Pokéstyle V.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimchu

Onward!
I would like to play. I love Apples to Apples.

Kimchu

Onward!
Thanks DR.

I'll throw down a Pidgey. They're pretty exuberant.

The Current BUMP Tally:
Adjective: Exuberant
Bekidding - Dewgong
Endoplasmic Reticulum - Mudkip
MegaSerperior - Jolteon
Charizard31 - Blitzle
{(•)___(•)} - Minccino
dinosaurus - Tyrogue
SasoriSand - Wynaut
Crimson Penguin - Manectric
Doctor Who - Igglybuff
Apolllo77 - Illumise
Kimchu: Pidgey
Ghost of the Forums: Togetic
Shade2000: Espeon

Recon

I am forgetting to do this way too often. Closing round, judge, onward with the judging.

Pir8Heart

ƸӜƷ
MegaSerperior with Jolteon - It charges up electricity every time it changes emotions. Interesting, but not what I was looking for.
Endoplasmic Reticulum with Mudkip - ONe of two on this list that is exuberant depending on environment. For Mudkip, it's mud. for the next one,
Bekidding with Dewgong - Its "happy climate" is bitter coldness. I'm honestly surprised this got up here. X)
dinosaurus with Tyrogue - It's extremely exuberant when it's fighting, and for this Pokemon, that's quite a lot. ^_^;
Ghost of the Forums with Togetic - It's a big fluffball of happy, lively energy that shares its happy energy with others. Case and point. This is your first round, isn't it? Ain't that dandy!

Charze

Always flyin'
Ghost of the Forums with Togetic - It's a big fluffball of happy, lively energy that shares its happy energy with others. Case and point. This is your first round, isn't it?Ain't that dandy!

Of course my next Pokemon I got had to be Togetic -___-

Recon

Since I'm sick and tired of waiting for the new adjective, I'm gonna start thee round myself.

Wo who can't wait for the Holidays? Hopefully you aren't as Impatient as my sister.

Ghosts of the Forums

Who Ya Gonna Call?
Metapod. if i was stuck in a goddamn cocoon i'd be pretty impatient too. oh no wait i meant Kakuna.

Status
Not open for further replies.