• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Apples to Apples: Pokéstyle V.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burakoru

Belly Slide
Umm...how about that Lavender Test where the Poliwag gets eaten? :3

Charze

Always flyin'
Going with Gligar, it's like a vampire bat that's ground type. Pretty Haunting!!

Current "Boo! I'm back!" Tally
Sandile - Bullkid
Parasect - {(•)___(•)}
Poliwag - Ruby XIII
Swalot - Crimson Penguin
Froslass - Apollo77
Gligar - Charze

If you have Haunter you auto-win

Charze

Always flyin'
Adjective: Haunting
Sandile - Bullkid
Parasect - {(•)___(•)}
Poliwag - Ruby XIII
Swalot - Crimson Penguin
Froslass - Apollo77
Gligar - Charze
Bronzong - Gryghaim
Huntail - BlazikenBlitz
Marowak - CuriousHeartless

WandererBeta

Torkoal is haunting in that it is always making it's own smoke cloud. Amp up the amount of smoke and you have a walking smoke wall that is wailing it's name.

May I join this?

Lickilicky can haunt your dreams with what he can do to you with his tounge!

Last edited:

Mug

Sgt. Sunshine
I'm just gonna toss Quilava because I feel like Parasect deserves to win anyway xD

(yes I am in now I talked to Recon/GH/whatever outside of SPPf)

epic mew

Zorark + mew = death
Gloom ,The horrible-smelling pistil of this flower stinks over a mile away. Unwittingly inhaled, it can cause fainting.

Now thats creepy, Another entry says it can cause memory loss.

Recon

Time's up, will the judge please proceed

Toy Soldier Mafia

Okay. Time for my first judging. ^_^

Lickilicky from Rayquaza is Green! As much as we all want to forget this guy, it haunts us when we least expect it.
Parasect from {(•)___(•)}! Who could forget a gen 1 Pokémon with a solid design and no talent for battle whatsoever? That was a little harsh, but it is why we remember this guy.
Swalot from Crimson Penguin! Among the slew of Pokémon from gen 3, we got the fanciest slime monster we will probably ever get in this franchise. But why it is haunting, it will swallow ANYTHING and dissolve it.
Gloom from epic mew! Yes, we all know Gloom. This little flower reminds us all that smelling the roses is not always so sweet.
Gligar from Charze! It shouldn't be a surprise that the most haunting on this list is the Fly Scorpion. Beside the fact that we all dread facing its evolution, it flies around until it finds a face to latch onto and then injects poison into it. Forever haunting our minds one way or another.

epic mew

Zorark + mew = death
Yay, second place :D!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.