• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Apples to Apples: Pokéstyle V.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigh! with Latias! Personally i dont see its charm but meh

Gryghaim with Seel! It has a horn AND a tounge that sticks out all the time, very attractive and tempting to many.

Crimson Penguin with Shelmet Ohhh those lips, enough to make anyone turn and look. Shelmet could be one pimp-*** mofo if it wanted to

BlazikenBlitz with Beautifly I'd like to see what it could do with that long thin proboscis <3

Apollo77 with Bulbasaur! Its vines that it uses can make the pokemon seem very extremely seductive to those of both genders.plus all that powder and dust it can emit from its bulb.. mmm

Recon

Bleh, been sick for a majority of this past week. In other news, I dislike Unscrupulous individuals who try to cheat bans.

Toy Soldier Mafia

Hope you're doing well, Recon.

Zoroark. It's a Dark-type... So yeah... It makes illusions to fool people away from its lair. There's something unscruplous about this Pokémon.

Burakoru

Belly Slide
Mewtwo in the original movie; I mean, he kidnapped people, cloned their pokemon, and made the pokemon and clones FIGHT TO THE DEATH.

Sigh!

Bad Taste Everywhere
Entei is a mothernapper, illusion maker, who lures little girls with promises of imagination. and on top of that he himself was fake. (Pokemon The Third movie)

Pir8Heart

ƸӜƷ
Tossing Camerupt.

YOU UNSCRUPULOUS CU
Toy Soldier Mafia - Zoroark
Burakoru - Mewtwo
Sigh! - Entei
BlazikenBlitz - Pawniard
CuriousHeartless - Malamar
leafstormfire - Ducklett
Gryghaim - Ursaring
{(•)___(•)} - Basculin
Pir8Heart - Camerupt

Crimson Penguin

Marchin' on
Where's my buddy Honchkrow when I need him

Skrelp is kinda unscrupulous because it disguises itself and then sprays poison at unsuspecting passersby...

WandererBeta

Cascoon always has a shady look in it's eye. I mean it did not want to become a Silcoon, that should say something right there on how unscrupulous it is.

TheASC

Master of Mastering
Can I join?

epic mew

Zorark + mew = death
Charizard, He hogs all the fans, and is an orange angry dragon, He's a fan-stealer, Overrated dragon, Very unscrupulous

Recon

Jeez, I should have called time a while ago. Time!

Let's start with the judging.

Apollo77

John Doe
Decisions, decisions...

5th Place: BlazikenBlitz with Pawniard! Dark types are notorious for being unscrupulous, sure, but I did try to stay away from just using that.

4th Place: Crimson Penguin with Skrelp! Poison types are also not known for playing fair, and because Skrelp conceals its ulterior motive, it gets some points.

3rd Place: Toy Soldier Mafia with Zoroark! Speaking of concealment, Zoroark's illusions really make battling against it not fair.

2nd Place: Sigh! with Entei! Kids, kidnapping is NOT okay. He was a villain and did terrible things, and therefore gets this mention.

1st Place: Burakoru with Mewtwo! Yeah Mewtwo was just an absolute terror in the first Pokemon Movie. Someone that devoid of morality and emotion definitely deserves the win here.

Toy Soldier Mafia

Foiled by the anime again.

Wait... Wasn't the Entei made up in the little girl's mind and the Unown brought it to life and was controlled by her or something? Sorry, it's been a while since I saw that movie... Well, it doesn't matter anyway. Good game, everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.