• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Apples to Apples: Pokéstyle V.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlazikenBlitz

Blaziken Ninja
Tossing Dwebble because....uhh...it's a rock. Rocks don't die. Yeah...

Crimson Penguin

Marchin' on
I'm just gonna go with Bronzong because it's a bell and therefore can't technically die. Also, another definition for deathless is "likely to endure because of superior quality," and since Bronzong was said to have been dug up intact after hundreds of years, I'd say that definition applies.

I'm trying way too hard aren't I

Yay A2A is back
Burakoru - Petilil
Gryghaim - Magcargo
BlazikenBlitz - Dwebble
WandererBeta - Cascoon
CuriousHeartless - Deerling
Crimson Penguin - Bronzong

epic mew

Zorark + mew = death
Klang It's a steel-type pokemon, So it can hardly get a scratch from it's steel body.

RogueMG10

Lieker of Mudkipz
Could I join?

Recon

Jeez, I am bad at this. I blame school. But I'm back, playing Ivysaur and calling time.

Toy Soldier Mafia

Thanks, everyone, for putting up with my adjectives.

Recon with Ivysaur!
epic mew with Klang!
{(•)___(•)} with Tornadus!
Gryghaim with Magcargo!
Crimson Penguin with Bronzong! Congrats!

Let the next round begin soon.

epic mew

Zorark + mew = death
Grats sir penguin!

Status
Not open for further replies.