• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Apples to Apples- Pokemon Edition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

~SilverLugia~

Use Razor Shell!
Apples to Apples is a popular game among many folks, so I decided to make a Pokemon version of it on SPPF!

~How to Play~

After telling me you want to play, I'll send you, by PM, six different Pokemon. Then, I'll post an Adjective for the round. You then have to choose, out of the six Pokemon given to you, the Pokemon that best describes this adjective, and post it here.

After around 24 hours, I will choose the Pokemon that goes with the adjective the most. The winner will be featured in the prestigious Hall of Fame, gets to choose the next Adjective, and chooses to either Play again or Judge for a round!

After that, I'll give you a new Pokemon to replace the one you used in the previous round. The winner will choose the next Adjective and PM it to me, and we start again!

~Special Rounds~

Sometimes, the waves of this game will be altered a bit from their original rules, with something I call Special Rounds! Here are all the special Rounds that can occur:

Lightning Round: This is when I shorten the answering time to a mere 4 hours, so you better send in your answers quick in this round!

Double Round: Instead of sending in one Pokemon, you send in 2! Whoever has the best two Pokemon for the Adjective Wins!

Vote-acious Round: Instead of choosing the winner, myself or the winner will narrow it down to 2 Pokemon. Then, you guys have 4 hours to vote for the winner!

Winners Only Rounds: A lot similar to the normal rounds, but only the people who have won at least once can enter. The round ends when the 24 hours are up, or when all the current people who have won previously have sent in their Pokemon.

Adjective Tournament: Every 25 Round, the current Adjective Aces will face off against each other. They will split up into 2-4 groups, and each group has a separate Adjective to use. The winner will be chosen by a PM-induced vote of non-Adjective Aces (for a time of, you guessed it, 24 hours), and the winner of each group will then face-off in a final Adjective Battle to determine the Champion of Adjectives! Note: If an Adjective Ace doesn't send in a Pokemon by 24 hours, they are auto-eliminated

Current Special Round: THE ADJECTIVE TOURNAMENT!

~Rules~

1) All SPPF rules apply
2) Stay On Topic
3) No flamming, spamming, trolling, or anything of that sort.
4) Remember to only use the Pokemon you're assigned to
5) Don't tell anyone what your Pokemon are (except the one you chose for the round)
6) If you won the previous round, don't pick an adjective that will greatly advantage you. ex.: If you have Gardevoir, don't choose something something like "Graceful"
7) Do not state or ask that you won't use your Pokemon for a round, just because you don't have any Pokemon for that Adjective.
8) As this game is for all ages, don't use Adjectives that are inappropriate or contain the use of Swearing.
9) Have Fun!

Failure to obey these rules will result in a Strike. Multiple strikes will get you longer bans from this game. Posting during your ban will only get you another strike.

Strike 1: Warning
Strike 2: 24-hour ban
Strike 3: 48-hour ban
Strike 4: Week ban
Strike 5: Month ban
Strike 6: Perma-ban

~People Who Have Strikes~

Red Charizard: [X][][][][][]
magikarprules: [X][][][][][]
kyoopa: [X][][][][][]
Scubasteve23: [X][][][][][]
HydroSwampert: [X][][][][][]
XatuGamer: [X][X][][][][]

~Hall of Fame~

Round 1 "Annoying": BeKidding with ;092;
Round 2 "Elegant": Hyperion33 with ;488;
Round 3 "Ferocious": Lucario9 with ;373;
Round 4 "Cute": Rayquaza is Green with ;255;
Round 5 "Hardy": Tiebreaker Match - Dragona Master with ;486;
Round 6 "Giant": MonoDude with ;208;
Round 7 "Small": HydroSwampert with ;010;
Round 8 "Colourful": MukandGrimer with ;121;
Round 9 "Weird": Rayquaza is Green with ;089; + ;485;
Round 10 "Intelligent": Dragona Master with ;150;
Round 11 "Tasty": Kissmygrass96 with ;415;
Round 12 "Childish": Electivire Addict with ;240;
Round 13 "Epic": Bridge with ;383;
Round 14 "Odd": Scubasteve24 with ;204;
Round 15 "Furry": Hyperion33 with ;136;
Round 16 "Magnificent": teh_original_pikachu with ;350;
Round 17 "Stubborn": Kissmygrass96 with ;091;
Round 18 "Demonic": Hyperion33 with ;229;
Round 19 "Simplistic": Lucario9 with ;100;
Round 20 "Pretty": doctorwho2010 with ;350;
Round 21 "Crazy": {(•)___(•)} with ;453; + ;122;
Round 22 "Overrated": Bullkid1997 with ;059;
Round 23 "Fast": DarkRecon with ;022;
Round 24 "Durable": Hyperion33 with ;076;
Round 25 "The Adjective Tournament": Overall Winner - Kissmygrass96

~Adjective Aces~

An Adjective Ace is someone who has gotten 2 or more wins in this game. If you can get to Adjective Ace, you'll be able to participate in the Adjective Tournament, plus a few more surprises in the future.

The Adjective Aces are:
Rayquaza is Green
Dragona Master
Hyperion33
Kissmygrass96
Lucario9
Credits to RiG for the vague idea!

~Champion of Adjectives~

This person has beaten all other Adjective Aces in the most recent Adjective Tournament!

Kissmygrass96

~Tallyists~

Tallyist help me Tally up the people's Pokemon, and have the right to give strikes to people they feel are disobeying the rules. If I feel that a Tallyist gave someone a strike for the wrong reason, however, I can take off that strike.
This privilege can be taken away if I feel that the person isn't on here enough, or keeps striking people for random reason
If you want to be a Tallyist, please PM me when there are spots available, and Give me a good reason why I should. You also must add a ;258; to the end, to show that you have read the rules AND the Tallyist section.

The Tallyist are:

ShinyLugia101 (myself)
Rayquaza is Green
Bridge
Electivire Addict

No Spots Available until Further Notice

Current Round: Round 26 - Sending PMs, waiting for the New Adjective

Note: You can still join, even if there's a round going on. The only time when you can't join is when I'm choosing the winner for a round.
If I accidentally give you a Pokemon that you already have, PM me about it, and I'll give you a new one

This game is based on the popular Party Game, Apples to Apples

Last edited:

~SilverLugia~

Use Razor Shell!
Ok guys! This has been approved now, So lets get started!

.... Once 2 people join, that is.

Sir Spacebar

Time to change fate!
Hi i would like to Join Please

Jameson1

Mes amis
I'd like to play if that's OK.

~SilverLugia~

Use Razor Shell!
Once I get all the PMs sent, I will start the game.

ChaosMudkip

Tepig Hunter
Got mine. I think its probably best to have a notepad window to keep track.

By the way, I beg you to not make derpy a category. Funny as it would be, it will insult anyone who likes the winner.

~SilverLugia~

Use Razor Shell!
Round 1
The Adjective for this round is Annoying

You have 24 hours.

Begin!​

Status
Not open for further replies.