• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Apples to Apples V.5

octoboy

I Crush Everything
I'm giving the victory to Yumenokage with gliscor. I wanted to give it to malamar, I really did, seeing as I love vampyroteuthis, but gliscor was just too perfect for this, so gliscor wins, this round brought to you by Vhlad, of the late Poké Drama Island fame.

yumenokage

faerie dragon ghost
Okay! As soon as new hands are sent out, the next adjective will be... *drum roll*... lucky, in honor of St. Patrick's day!

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Magnezone. There are only a few areas which are capable of producing magnezone, so the magneton to live close to an area like that is lucky indeed.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Ok. I'll just leave this post here to make sure apples to apples doesn't end up rotting and become rotten apples to rotten apples.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I play Seviper because of how hard it is to catch during a hoarde encounter because Zangoose will attack it constantly.

Last edited:

octoboy

I Crush Everything
I haven't either. Hopefully Dragalge didn't encounter a special-attack-happy opponent and need to use amnesia to defend himself, but forget this game in the process :p

yumenokage

faerie dragon ghost
So... am I still waiting for new mons to be sent out to judge? Like, I hope I'm not confused and people are actually waiting on me.