• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Apples to Apples V.5

NPT

Just a member
Aw darn I should've saved Beautifly for this round. Anyway, I'll play Dragonair 'cause it can paralyze you with its Dragonbreath.

Last edited:

Tangeh

I will play Swinub because it has a red swollen nose - just like a sick human. :p

DracosWulfgar

what ever........
Sickly...
Azurill, an Azurill got bad sickly in pokemon mystery dungeons explores of sky.
Ta dah......

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I play Victreebel because it sickly could eat a person whole it it wanted to do so!

yumenokage

faerie dragon ghost
Should I judge now? It's been awhile, but we're still missing a number of people's posts.

yumenokage

faerie dragon ghost
And the winner is... Monster Guy with Shroomish!

The best possible ones would have been paras and parasect, since they're literally infested by mind-controlling fungi.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
How about eelektrik? It's a lamprey, and getting latched on and having your blood sucked is very annoying.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I plat Regigigas because of how annoying Slow Start is. It makes such a cool powerful looking Pokemon totally useless.

DracosWulfgar

what ever........
Pidgeotto was very extremely annoying to me when I could not get past Blue's for months in pokemon leaf green