• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Apples to Apples V.5

yumenokage

faerie dragon ghost
Okay I think I got everyone (and I messaged octoboy about his hand). So if anyone else wants to play something, I'll let them until tomorrow night EST.

Okay, I'll judge then then. I still need my new hand, btw, though. The last one in my inbox includes the pokemon I won with.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
I'll save my mons for the next round, to make life easier on Dragalge. Nothing I have really fits anyway.

yumenokage

faerie dragon ghost
So when will you judge? :)

Well, last morning Dragalge said he'll let people play "until tomorrow night EST", so sometime tonight. (I'm not in EST, but being in another part of the continental USA am close enough that morning and night are at generally the same times.)

yumenokage

faerie dragon ghost
And the winner is... jginz1 with pickachu. Runner ups were magnezone and treecko.

btw Dragalge, I still need a new pokemon from the round I won.

Crimson Penguin

Marchin' on
Sudowoodo. Imagine looking at something you think is a tree and then having it move suddenly. Pretty spooky.

yumenokage

faerie dragon ghost
Fearow, as it literally has "fear" in its name.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Yamask. It not only is a ghost type, but also seems to be a literal ghost which apparently used to be human, so you, too may end up being shoved into some person's pocket and be under their total command. If that's not spooky, I don't know what is.