• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Apprentice Downloading instructions

Jimmy P.

First shiny!!
So, by my understanding, all of the cards in the set are available to you to put into your "deck"?

D

DarthMew

umm for apprentice, i downloaded the patch off of pojo.com and all i got were articuno,articuno ex, articuno L34, articuno L37, articuno L48, Articuno SK, articuno,moltres,and zapdos, and rockets articuno. I thought you were supposed to get more cards that that
What happened?

Okay, so I installed Aprentice then I installed Liberated, but I can only open up Aprentice, I don't see Liberated anywhere on my computer, what just happened?

~fuzzy out~

BlazeTK

<Love
Me and my friend both just downloaded this (appr), and when we tryto connect online it doesnt go through. And it says were "Not Connected" where we choose solitare or Via Internet. Help?

Genoin

Anyone want to play on Apprentice cause i cant figure out how to use the mIRC thing to find people to play

DoubleJG3288

ポケモンはすごい!!
When I click Install, it says "Invalid File Name".

Any ideas?

Umby

Ok, this is a advertising post, i made this account souly to let you know about this link. My apologies, but according to the rules i'm allowed to so long as it's on topic, and is this ever.... If you love apprentice.... then you'll love this :D
----------------------
Pokemon - Liberated, is a brand new way to play the Pokemon Trading Card Game (PTCG) on your computer, with other players over the net. Unlike other similar applications such as Apprentice, Liberated supports card images, and has a more user friendly GUI. Version 1 of the Liberated patch includes support for Base, Jungle, Fossil and Team Rocket card sets.

To find out more information, and to download the patches, simply visit http://pokemon.willu.net/.

How do I enter the site? When I click on the link, some stuff about ispCP Omega and blah blah blah appears...

DoubleJG3288

ポケモンはすごい!!
Does this, or any other online version of the Pokemon TCG even work anymore?

Rabidmunchlax

the patch link in the OP is now dead

faceplant2

anyone want to battle me? My IP is 192.168.0.100
private message me if you want to.

acetrainerdov

ToTW Br0's
wassup guys