• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Approved/Disapproved Games and Face-Offs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chelc

Game name: Mafia Is Epic
Game owner: sasukeanditachi
Approved/Disapproved: Approved

Game name: Anyone wanna trade a Manaphy?
Game owner: mitchpokemaster
Approved/Disapproved: Disapproved - wrong forum, go to the Trade Forum to trade pokemon with other users, not here.

Chelc

Game name: The Game of Many Rules
Game owner: surfer treecko

Mod note; Lol I'm honestly not doing much today and will come on once every few hours or so because I'm watching the L&O SVU marathon. :p So yeah, today is the day to submit as many games as you like, because I'll be here to approve them. Sorry to anyone with games sitting on the ModCP for a while, I saw a few that were there for a couple days. I'll try not to let that happen again. :)

Chelc

Game name: Gender Race!!!!
Game owner: Brick_777
Approved/Disapproved: Disapproved - the old one had problems in the past, according to another moderator. Sorry. :\

Last edited:

Chelc

Game name: The Game
Game owner: Jdrawer
Approved/Disapproved: Disapproved - it's going to become a chat thread because the whole point of The Game is to avoid discussing it. Sorry. :[

Chelc

Game name: Phrases for Phrases
Game owner: AmphyOrca
Approved/Disapproved: Disapproved - there's already a Game like this here. Unless your Game is somehow different, and I misunderstood it, then you can PM me about it.

Chelc

Game name: [Scrapped]The Legend of Zelda Pearl of Darkness, by Koh and Hylian Lemon
Game owner: Koh
Approved/Disapproved: Disapproved

Game name: Wold of Chaos DX, by Koh
Game owner: Koh
Approved/Disapproved: Disapproved

Um, I think you have the wrong idea about this forum. You play games here that you're able to play on a forum... this isn't a place to post your ideas for games that you would play on a console. :p I don't know where those would go, but this isn't the place for them. Sorry!

Chelc

The forum lag is TERRIBLE. I can barely get on here most of the time. Now the ModCP doesn't even work (I get these Internal Server Errors), but at least I can approve/disapprove games directly in their threads. -_-

Game name: Murder I - Haunted Mansion
Game owner: pikalax

Last edited:

Chelc

Game name: Pokemon Flaming-Thunder
Game owner: PeRPleXeD_OtTeRZz
Approved/Disapproved: Disapproved - this is just like one of those huge Pokemon Adventure RPGs. I mean, it's very nicely planned out, but it's a little too complex for this forum. There is too much going on. I think there are many of these in the RPG forum, you could even try submitting it there, maybe? Perhaps focus on one of the things you have listed and make challenges / a Game out of it, that is, if you still want to submit a Game to this forum.

Game name: The Game of Clues!
Game owner: Mewkachu

Status
Not open for further replies.