• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Approved/Disapproved Games and Face-Offs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chelc

Here, Games mods will post which threads they approved/disapproved in the ModCP.

This thread will be locked so only Games mods can post here to keep things clean and organized. If you have a question about the reason why your Game was disapproved, or why a certain Game was approved, PM any of us (Sweet May, Hydrohs or Schade) about it instead. We're here to help.

DO NOT PM US 9203809823 TIMES ASKING, "WHERE IS MY GAME?!" or "MY GAME SHOULD HAVE BEEN APPROVED!" or ANYTHING like that. We can't be here all day, so be patient for an answer from us if you do decide to PM any of us about a/your Game.

Form for mods:

Game Name:
Game Owner:
Approved/Disapproved: (If disapproved then please include why)

Please take note that not every mod may post here. Again, PM any of us any questions you may have.

Last edited by a moderator:
Game name: Pokemon Party Game
Game owner: .Wind.
Approved/Disapproved: Disapproved - The rules are very unclear, and it leans more towards being RPG-esque. A revamp of the rules would suffice, though, as I read it twice and I'm like O_O.

Game name: Pokemon Heart Gold & Soul Silver
Game owner: crest
Approved/Disapproved: Disapproved - It's some summary of HGSS he/she copied off somewhere.

Chelc

Game name: Possibly a Hoenn Remake for DS?
Game owner: shiny_hunter11
Approved/Disapproved: Disapproved - This isn't a forum to discuss the Pokemon Video Games. Try one of the 3rd Gen Forums instead, but PM one of those mods before starting it just in case. :)

Chelc

Game Name: Pokemon Tower VIII
Game Owner: kuriboh361
Approved/Disapproved: Approved

You can actually RP if you want, just make sure it's limited and that everyone's still playing the game. :] I'll VM you this in case you don't see it.

Chelc

Game Name: The 4 Fact Game
Game Owner: Mudkip is pure PWNage
Approved/Disapproved: Disapproved. You're mostly just talking about yourself, which isn't a game. :p It would be a game if you had to GUESS 4 facts about someone based on clues they give, etc, something like that.

Chelc

Game Name: The Random Video Game Picture Game
Game Owner: The Mewtwo Master
Approved/Disapproved: Disapproved - posting images =/= a game. If you want this to be approved, make it a caption contest or something like that instead.

Last edited:

Chelc

Game name: give me a list of rank 10 pokemon wifi battle tower teams
Game owner: daniel17
Approved/Disapproved: Disapproved - try asking these sorts of questions in this forum instead. However, FIRST PM a moderator there as I'm really not sure if this goes there or not.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.