• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Approved/Disapproved Games and Face-Offs

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
Game Name: Count to 100 before a Mod Posts v2
Game Owner: Cloneblazer12
Approved/Disapproved: Disapproved. Original thread is closed until further notice, will post a bit more there.

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Game Name: Abc's not 123's
Game Owner: shinyclauncher1234
Approved/Disapproved: Disapproved. I don't really see much point to it... which makes the potential for this to become a spam thread pretty high.

Game Name: Travel Through the Pokedex
Game Owner: YourFavoriteUser
Approved/Disapproved: Disapproved. This is essentially a counting game and those are no longer allowed.

Game Name: Guess the animal game!
Game Owner: Saturnidae
Approved/Disapproved: Approved.

Game Name: What happened to my _______?
Game Owner: ShadowBender 20
Approved/Disapproved: Approved.

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Game Name: Rate the rating above you!
Game Owner: fango pango
Approved/Disapproved: Disapproved. I don't really see much of anything worthwhile to rate about... ratings.

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Game Name: You're Fired
Game Owner: Blaze the Movie Fan
Approved/Disapproved: Disapproved. Too similar to the You're Banned game.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Game Name: You have received an infraction...
Game Owner: Acquiescence
Approved/Disapproved: Disapproved. Another game almost identical to You're Banned.

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Game Name: The "You're Wrong" game.
Game Owner: Blaze the Movie Fan
Approved/Disapproved: Disapproved. I'm not sure how your prohibition of "opinionated" statements works here since anything that someone could actually post a reasonable "you're wrong" to would be an opinion. I think you might mean controversial opinions, and that's kind of the real sticking point because people will have different ideas about what "controversial" means. The way the game's set up right now, I could basically see these becoming mini-debates, and I think the Debates section is much more equipped to deal with these disagreements than the Games section.

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Game Name: PMD/MMBN Crossover!!!!!!!!!
Game Owner: mariosmentor
Approved/Disapproved: Disapproved. This section is for posting-style games. This looks more like information/linking to an offsite game (which you can't link to because your post count isn't high enough).

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Game Name: The Alphabet Game v.2
Game Owner: Zbger
Approved/Disapproved: Disapproved. Too similar to this.

Game Name: Alphabet Game
Game Owner: VS
Approved/Disapproved: Approved. Weird how I got two games with different concepts, but essentially the same name :p

Game Name: Rebus
Game Owner: VS
Approved/Disapproved: Disapproved. I like the concept of this game, but I think your explanation of how it works/what you're looking for needs to be clearer because I could see a lot of people getting confused.

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Game Name: Rate the Above Poster.
Game Owner: Zelphon
Approved/Disapproved: Disapproved. I'm inclined to think this could too easily lead to flaming/drama.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Game Name: Pokecity Season 2
Game Owner: fango pango
Approved/Disappreoved: Approved

Game Name: Pokemon Pun Game
Game Owner: BlackwingMarauder
Approved/Disapproved: Approved

Game Name: Pokéquest- a Pokémon Dungeons and Dragons game
Game Owner: FlyingDewott
Approved/Disapproved: Disapproved. I don't really understand how the game is supposed to work, your explanation wasn't completely clear. Could use more detail.

Status
Not open for further replies.