• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Apricot Ball Pokemon to Trade for Bred Pokemon

BR4VE

Omega Ruby Base on Route 118, Right Side Beach
***(If we trade in UMUS, I'll request my requested bred pokemon for trade to be E.V. trained as well, since I'm still in beginning of USUM.)***
Hi, I'm creating this thread to offer Apricot and Safari Ball Female Pokemon, ranging from 2-5 perfect IVs and most will have egg moves (the ivs will be random but, "high chance" you'll get at "least" 2 perfect ivs and most will come with egg moves, these trades are for the balled Pokemon and female; The egg moves and IVs are a bonus not mandated for trade. from the list below, in exchange for, non-apricot balls (easy to get in game balls) 5 iv bred Pokemon. (pm me for details, in regards to which Pokemon I'm looking for to trade)
One Apricot Ball female bred Pokemon will equal, one non-apricot but, in game ball bred 5 iv'd Pokemon. This is for ORAS and most likely, exceptable to trade in X or, Y. I do have UM and could transfer to USUM to finalize a trade however, for now my requests will be for ORAS/X &Y. Also, I'll do trade for other Female Apricot Ball Pokemon, not listed below. (Theres also, a chance I won't get any timely reply's, where are you traders? :))

Slakoth-level ball
Lickitung-level ball
Hoppip-Love Ball
Heracross-Dream Ball
Kangaskhan- love ball and safari
Lapras-Love Ball
Ralts-love ball and friend ball
Eyekid-level ball
Mawile-level ball
Sunkern- friend ball
Swablue - moon ball
Diglet- moon ball
Drillbur -dream ball
Quilfish -dream ball
Wooper -safari ball woops
Munna- dream ball
Miltank -love ball
Marill -dream ball
Bunary - dream ball
Zubat - dream ball
Teddiursa - moon ball
Swinub -love ball
Mawile -dream ball
Hippopotus -dream ball
Growlithe -fast or, level ball (both)
Ponyta -dream ball
Poliwag -safari ball (woops)
Quilfish -dream ball
Tangala - level ball
Ursarang - heavy ball (is male only, I'd have to transfer to usum to breed ball and im not far enough in usum to breed so, no Urserang)
Graveler-heavy ball
Dratini -dream ball
Scyther -sport ball

Last edited:

BR4VE

Omega Ruby Base on Route 118, Right Side Beach
Anyone interested in trades? This forum can be located in gen 6 Wi-Fi forum, too.