• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

April 12th: PM2019 021 - Hit Your Mark, Wave Guidance! Satoshi and the Mysterious Egg!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
In the preview we basically got Dragonite trying to hug the egg, Tauros and Pikachu battling and the egg hatching. There are scenes of Ash looking at the egg, in what seems to be him sensing something within the egg or otherwise Ash looks absolutely weird in those shots.

And Go trying to catch Exeggcute (or at least I assume he's going to catch it or try to anyway).

Not really all that exciting in my opinion, because I would've preferred Dragonite being used to battle, but apparently its too powerful.

Hopefully Dragonite gets to star against Raihan and that's why they're holding off on him. At least he appears, we haven't seen much of him at all!
I still retain what I said about Pikachu being the 'Charizard/Infernape/Greninja/Lycanroc' of this series, it looks that way with every passing episode. I'm standing by this until the end

Decidueye23

Hopefully Dragonite gets to star against Raihan and that's why they're holding off on him. At least he appears, we haven't seen much of him at all!
I still retain what I said about Pikachu being the 'Charizard/Infernape/Greninja/Lycanroc' of this series, it looks that way with every passing episode. I'm standing by this until the end
In many of the series pikachu got the initial fee battles. Even in SM it got the hala battle the yangoose trial. In XY too it starred in the first 3 gym battles. So i d still not conclude. Pikachu is always used in many battles. Thats just how the anime is.

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
Wish it was Dragonite battling Tauros and not Pikachu, Pikachu already battled Meganium, it's time for Ash's Dragonite to shine?

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.
Can you imagine the hatred when ash hatches Riolu but Go is the first person it sees and goes with Go
I don't think that will happen as Gou doesn't really care about getting a party and he has a Rabbifoot problem right now....so that would make Gou's problem seem pointless do you think ?

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Pikachu battling two episodes in a row? they remembered to use Dragonite, but not for the battle...?

Hopefully it gets to battle in the next "highlighted" battle at least (not like these random 1v1).

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.
I feel like this already happened before LOL
Not really as we DO see that Joy-San give that damn Egg to Satoshi and Satoshi is super close to the egg when do Hatching .

BlueDragonfangirl

Well we haven't seen an imprinting thing happen since Togepi, I think, unless they were actually being subtle about it.
HA I truly hated that, Ash did everything for the thing and even was the one who found it just because it saw Misty it wanted her. I hope they know never ever to pull that stunt again. This is a Pokemon I've waited forever for Ash to catch, its hinted in the preview that Ash is capturing it so no.

Red and Blue

Sucks about Ash not using Dragonite against Tauros. I hope it gets a chance to battle again soon

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
HA I truly hated that, Ash did everything for the thing and even was the one who found it just because it saw Misty it wanted her. I hope they know never ever to pull that stunt again. This is a Pokemon I've waited forever for Ash to catch, its hinted in the preview that Ash is capturing it so no.

Actually brock did more than Ash did, yes Ash found the egg, but Brock took care of it more than he did.

Even Meowth contributed more in that one night TR had taken the egg than Misty did, but she ended up getting it because it imprinted onto her, thinking her as her mother.

Well we haven't seen an imprinting thing happen since Togepi, I think, unless they were actually being subtle about it.

Well there was Noibat thinking Ash was his father...excuse me "caregiver" --;

What would make me laugh is if Gou tries to capture Riolu after it hatches, but gets blasted away by an attack for his efforts as it doesn't want him.

Red and Blue

Actually brock did more than Ash did, yes Ash found the egg, but Brock took care of it more than he did.

Even Meowth contributed more in that one night TR had taken the egg than Misty did, but she ended up getting it because it imprinted onto her, thinking her as her mother.

Well there was Noibat thinking Ash was his father...excuse me "caregiver" --;

What would make me laugh is if Gou tries to capture Riolu after it hatches, but gets blasted away by an attack for his efforts as it doesn't want him.
I doubt Go would try that since he has shown restraint when it comes to Pokemon Ash catches

Status
Not open for further replies.