• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

April 12th: PM2019 021 - Hit Your Mark, Wave Guidance! Satoshi and the Mysterious Egg!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rock Captain 99

Following the dreams!!
i hate to be that guy but i wont believe its riolu till i see it until than its going to be sobble for me, i believe current starter>riolu in terms of marketing its been teased in the same page as riolu all the marketing for Lucario can easily be Korrina's, also we saw a sobble in the previews but no riolu why hide a pokemon he owns but not a "future pokemon" of his, and last point i will make is the magazine at first made me believe the color of the egg was similar to riolu a bit darker but seeing the preview the color of the blue seems more in line with sobble
Riolu was also shown in the preview, just after Sobble and betore Beautifly!!

BlazeKnight7

i hate to be that guy but i wont believe its riolu till i see it until than its going to be sobble for me, i believe current starter>riolu in terms of marketing its been teased in the same page as riolu all the marketing for Lucario can easily be Korrina's, also we saw a sobble in the previews but no riolu why hide a pokemon he owns but not a "future pokemon" of his, and last point i will make is the magazine at first made me believe the color of the egg was similar to riolu a bit darker but seeing the preview the color of the blue seems more in line with sobble

The episode name literally has "wave guidance/aura" in the title, idk how that can link to Sobble so there's pretty much a 99.99% chance it's Riolu (barring some crazy weird bait and switch)

Edit: Also the ending pic with the Grookey, the egg and Lycanroc doesn't work with Sobble's Japanese name (Messon) but it works with Riolu

Sarunori - Rioulu - Lugarugan

Last edited:

Egakor

There is "波導" (aura/wave guiding/wave guidance) in the title of this episode. That is a big hint.

RafaSceptile

During the ED Pokémon Shiritori (Mew -> Zamazenta version):
SarinoRI (Grookey) -> RIoLU (Ash's Egg) -> LUgarugan (Ash's Dusk Form Lycanroc)

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Pikachu, those things should be done on the bathroom not on-screen. Get a hold of yourself!

Eddieursa

Marsh Trainer
Actually, I forget, was it ever shown how catching Exeggcute works? Like, do you catch one and the others follow into the ball?

Yeah. That's basically it. It happen s with all the Pokemon composed for "more than one", like Dugtrio or Magneton. However, there are circunstances where an Exeggcute can get separated from its other "eggheads". Do you remember Pikachu's Short "To the Rescue"? There was an Exeggcute that missed one of its eggheads, and accidentally thought Togepi was it. They finally found the missing egghead when a Chansey came after taking care of it. Once reunited, the Exeggcute evolved into Exeggutor.

D

Deleted member 384931

I wonder if Gengar is going to be a parent just like Dragonite

DropEspeon

I hope he wont go 1000 places up again.

If he continues to ascend as dramatically as he is now, it's bound to be for a reason. At one point or another, he'll likely face a huge loss and have to rethink something here or there, as you do.

Or, they're trying to get the first class out of the way ASAP. Gotta get to those juicy battles as fast as ya can.

It looks like they're going the Gou route and giving him one-off battles every (other?) episode.

Sword master zacian

Ash is battling apwc battle!!!!!!??
I think he will reach more than 1000 rank above and come into great ball tier
As i think korrina will be in atleast great ball tier one

Last edited:

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
What if Ash gets into Great Ball tier and fights Korrina as his first match there?

Status
Not open for further replies.