• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

April 12th: PM2019 021 - Hit Your Mark, Wave Guidance! Satoshi and the Mysterious Egg!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Ayy @ the magazine, let's add "ash is shorthanded to the list:
"Big and reliable Noivern"
"Super Top Trainers Brock and Misty"
"Definitely skilled Mallow"
"Ash is shorthanded"

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Ayy @ the magazine, let's add "ash is shorthanded to the list:
"Big and reliable Noivern"
"Super Top Trainers Brock and Misty"
"Definitely skilled Mallow"
"Ash is shorthanded"
Pretty sure they mean his current party. Since they are for some reason ignoring his older pokemon which is odd since this is the perfect series to bring them back. My only guess is the current writers not knowing he has older pokemon? IDK if the writers are brand new or if they are just forgetful.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Pretty sure they mean his current party. Since they are for some reason ignoring his older pokemon which is odd since this is the perfect series to bring them back. My only guess is the current writers not knowing he has older pokemon? IDK if the writers are brand new or if they are just forgetful.
It's just promotional stuff, nothing to do with the staff working on the show

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
It's just promotional stuff, nothing to do with the staff working on the show
Doesn't change the fact the writers are kinda bad with bringing up the past if it is not Gen 1.

D

Deleted member 384931

Its kinda sad for Sobble and Grookey if you know that EVERY starter since Gen 1 had focus before episode 20, except Cyndaquil for some reason

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Its kinda sad for Sobble and Grookey if you know that EVERY starter since Gen 1 had focus before episode 20, except Cyndaquil for some reason
I like it was hoping for ages the starters would get less focus since they are not anymore special than other pokemon at the end of the day. Even Scrobunny was short lived but like in any other series he would likely have not evolved till the end if ever. Pokemon 2019 is breaking trends (I mean granted trend breaking started as far back as BW but yeah)

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
I understand that him participating in a world tournament is a step up from what he usually does, but I would rather him using his old Pokemonn rather than catching all these gimmicky power houses.
gimmicky power houses

Gengar won a single battle and Dragonite has yet to do any official battle. But stay pressed I guess. o_O

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Like, I like Riolu in theory it's just the over saturation of Lucario that makes me ugh at the idea of Ash getting one.

AG : Movie
DP : Maylene, Riley, *Riolu 2 Parter*
BW : Him
XY : Korrina's Mega Lucario arc
SM : Kukui

At least with Sobble, Intelleon will have a G-Max form in the upcoming DLC.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Like, I like Riolu in theory it's just the over saturation of Lucario that makes me ugh at the idea of Ash getting one.

At least if he gets one we can stop speculating about him getting one, while at it give him a freaking Eevee so people stop with that also.

Red and Blue

If the egg turns out to be Riolu that doesn't mean Ash still can't get Sobble. He can catch one in the next Galar trip

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros

I like how BW is just “him” lmao

Red and Blue

I'm a bit confused why some people are insisting this is Ash's once chance at a Galarian starter. The fact that they are hyping up Grookey and Sobble means he still has a chance at them in the future

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
At least if he gets one we can stop speculating about him getting one.

This.

If the thought of Riolu being a main cast member bothers you that badly, just think of it like this.

13yrs of back and forth arguing, coping fan fictions being made because it never happened, all comes to an end. That should be a good thing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.