• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

April 12th: PM2019 021 - Hit Your Mark, Wave Guidance! Satoshi and the Mysterious Egg!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Too bad the cost of Ash having Riolu/Lucario will most likely mean that any other Pokemon on his team except Pikachu will get the shaft, seeing how Lucario usually gets promoted.

Sword master zacian

So what's up next afyer eggs babysitting maube milo and raihan debut as the merch showcasing april pokemon had wooloo and gossifluer(milo),as well as duraludon(raihan),go gets silcoon/beautifly,dustox evolves from caacoons
Go gets some baby pokemon or maybe more babysitting

Sword master zacian

Which would make perfect sense this season since he is going up against tough trainers in the WC
I think greninja for atleast some of episodes ,charizard. Doesn't really sounds ash charizard return because there is already one that's leon
Incineroar (didnt get any chance)
Melmetal(due to just gigantamax and also a pokemon only available through pkm go as literaaly series is based maimly on pkm go not swsh

Master Pikachu 11

I think greninja for atleast some of episodes ,charizard. Doesn't really sounds ash charizard return because there is already one that's leon
Incineroar (didnt get any chance)
Melmetal(due to just gigantamax and also a pokemon only available through pkm go as literaaly series is based maimly on pkm go not swsh
Just because Leon has Charizard doesn’t mean Ash’s can’t return as there have been hints that it along with Bulbasaur and Squirtle can possibly return. Also it’s not like Leon is going to appear on a regular basis

SlimKennedy

Watch the egg not hatch into Riolu at all. Or, any of the others suggested for that matter. It instead hatches into a Magikarp just to troll Ash and the viewers. "You're preparing to take on powerful trainers around the world? Take this dead-eyed fish."

I like it was hoping for ages the starters would get less focus since they are not anymore special than other pokemon at the end of the day. Even Scrobunny was short lived but like in any other series he would likely have not evolved till the end if ever. Pokemon 2019 is breaking trends (I mean granted trend breaking started as far back as BW but yeah)
And you are fine with Lucario getting more focus? Btw they are actually quite special. There are among the few that are designed with some origin story. We seldom get these types of Pokemon these days.
Like, I like Riolu in theory it's just the over saturation of Lucario that makes me ugh at the idea of Ash getting one.

AG : Movie
DP : Maylene, Riley, *Riolu 2 Parter*
BW : Him
XY : Korrina's Mega Lucario arc
SM : Kukui

At least with Sobble, Intelleon will have a G-Max form in the upcoming DLC.
Inb4 they give Lucario a G-Max form to celebrate its final arrival on Ash's team.
At least if he gets one we can stop speculating about him getting one, while at it give him a freaking Eevee so people stop with that also.
It will never stop. After he gets Riolu they would say 'Why is it taking so long to get to Lucario'. Once it evolves they will say 'Why isn't it getting more screentime' since they had to wait so long for its capture. Then 'Why isn't Ash using Aura'. And it will go on and on.
This.

If the thought of Riolu being a main cast member bothers you that badly, just think of it like this.

13yrs of back and forth arguing, locked threads from 2008 being randomly revived, coping fan fictions being made because it never happened, all comes to an end. That should be a good thing.
You are forgetting the bashing Ash's other Pokemon got during DP. But it won't end that.
Too bad the cost of Ash having Riolu/Lucario will most likely mean that any other Pokemon on his team except Pikachu will get the shaft, seeing how Lucario usually gets promoted.
Nothing we can do about it. It might even become the Infernape/Greninja of the series.
Just because Leon has Charizard doesn’t mean Ash’s can’t return as there have been hints that it along with Bulbasaur and Squirtle can possibly return. Also it’s not like Leon is going to appear on a regular basis
I don't think Ash would bring back the A-team to battle low level trainers. It might take some time, maybe when he enters Top 100 or something like that.

ShadowForce720

And you are fine with Lucario getting more focus? Btw they are actually quite special. There are among the few that are designed with some origin story. We seldom get these types of Pokemon these days.

Inb4 they give Lucario a G-Max form to celebrate its final arrival on Ash's team.

It will never stop. After he gets Riolu they would say 'Why is it taking so long to get to Lucario'. Once it evolves they will say 'Why isn't it getting more screentime' since they had to wait so long for its capture. Then 'Why isn't Ash using Aura'. And it will go on and on.

You are forgetting the bashing Ash's other Pokemon got during DP. But it won't end that.

Nothing we can do about it. It might even become the Infernape/Greninja of the series.

I don't think Ash would bring back the A-team to battle low level trainers. It might take some time, maybe when he enters Top 100 or something like that.

To be fair it’s important to point out that not everyone in the Normal/Poke Ball Class are low level trainers. Since anyone can enter, anyone who is entering for the first time is required to start in the Normal/Poke Ball Class.

This means that the Normal/Poke Ball Class has the most diverse skill range as sure you will have some low level trainers in the Class but you will have some High Level Trainers in the Class.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Pokegirl Fan~ said:

I've said this before as well, yet the other side always makes excuses for the species. It would obviously receive more screen-time than ever before once it belongs to a cast member compared to when it belonged to minor recurring characters like Sumomo, Gen, and a couple others.

Decidueye23

I dont think lucario woupd become the greninja of this season considering all the kons he is catching are pegged for that position. He really is getting fan favourates.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
The only way Ash's Pokemon team this region gets more fanficky is if he brings members of GPICSS back
Silly, it's GPICSI now that Incineroar exists. Or rather the proper order being SICPIG because pigs are awesome!

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters

lol
Didn't people say this **** about Dragonite yet here we are with no official Dragonite battle yet, while Pikachu and Gengar had the action? And Incineroar back in SM too, yet Lycanroc and Pikachu did most of the action in the saga! :rolleyes:
Lucario was only the focus for Korrina and Maylene because he was the ace in the games, something the anime usually sticks to. Meanwhile the last Lucario? It was a jobber. Just stop. All of Ash's Pokemon thus far are popular, the only ones truly in danger are the Galarian oddballs he could potentially get

Leonhart

Imagineer
Decidueye23 said:
I dont think lucario woupd become the greninja of this season considering all the kons he is catching are pegged for that position. He really is getting fan favourates.

Riolu/Lucario probably won't become as overexposed as Gekkouga since it doesn't have a new form in Gen VIII to showcase yet, but things could change. I've pretty much prepared myself for the egg hatching into Riolu at this point since it seems so blatantly clear.

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
Ash getting Riolu is hated because Lucario line is one of the most used lines in the Pokemon since its debut. If Ash uses a less used Pokemon, it would be less hated imo!
Facts, I dislike overrated characters like Charizard, Lucario, Pikachu, Eevee,Greninja because they get put in our faces like most of time(games and anime). Why not evenly distributed across all Pokemon? I mean I like their designs and badassery but I dislike them because they "get put in our faces aka shoved down our throats". Charizard is like no1. 2 Megas, Giga used way more Lucario. Like, chill... there are like 890+ Pokemon now and still they use same 10 Pokemon over and over.

Silly, it's GPICSI now that Incineroar exists. Or rather the proper order being SICPIG because pigs are awesome!

Does Incineroar have comparable or better feats versus Snorlax? I don’t personally recall any such feats, and even then that would make the team terribly unbalanced with 3 fire types would it not?

@mehmeh1 is Incineroar better than Snorlax?

Status
Not open for further replies.