• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

April 12th: PM2019 021 - Hit Your Mark, Wave Guidance! Satoshi and the Mysterious Egg!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Aura's really going to be how they connect fast and Riolu evolves, huh?

Well at least this rushed evolution will probably have an good explanation behind it.

wolf jani

The 6th member to reach 20 000 posts
Thinking about it more. I'm not totally against Ash getting Lucario anymore. I do want a strong Lucario on main cast, But yeah I think everyone knows my opinion on Ash already so yea not gonna elaborate more on that. So my reaction to Ash getting one is mixed. Though I'm still annoyed about the Sobble teasing.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
Thinking about it more. I'm not totally against Ash getting Lucario anymore. I do want a strong Lucario on main cast, But yeah I think everyone knows my opinion on Ash already so yea not gonna elaborate more on that. So my reaction to Ash getting one is mixed. Though I'm still annoyed about the Sobble teasing.

it's your opinion and you have every right to it, no one can fault you for your feelings on the matter.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters

Now you know how I felt when Clemont got Luxray. I'm glad Ash is the one getting my favorites for once~

As for Sobble, he's probably coming soon. If that actually is a Munchlax in the lab episode, then that'd suggest Grookey and Sobble are happening soon(And Tyrogue but eh~)

Leonhart

Imagineer
At least the title confirms the contents of the egg. It's amusing how the first summary tried to make the egg's contents a mystery by using misdirection, only for the actual title to heavily imply that it's a Riolu egg. Then again, maybe the younger audience won't get the "wave guidance" reference and its relation to the Riolu line.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
Yeah a bit of confirmation probably sobble ,grookey,tyrogue may be appearing soon
Hope sobble and grookey be caught by ash but please not by go . Go is good with random mons like pinsir etc.

i'd rather Ash just get Sobble if he has to get a Galar starter, since we just dealt with Grass and Fire in alola (And no I don't care if Rowlet didn't evolve it had as much important battles if not more so than Torracat did)

at least the writers can't highjack it like they did Greninja either.

RLC

t least the title confirms the contents of the egg. It's amusing how the first summary tried to make the egg's contents a mystery by using misdirection, only for the actual title to heavily imply that it's a Riolu egg. Then again, maybe the younger audience won't get the "wave guidance" reference and its relation to the Riolu line.
don't think they were really trying to be mysterious , I just saw it as a way to hype up the viewers ( which worked imo)

Sword master zacian

i'd rather Ash just get Sobble if he has to get a Galar starter, since we just dealt with Grass and Fire in alola (And no I don't care if Rowlet didn't evolve it had as much important battles if not more so than Torracat did)

at least the writers can't highjack it like they did Greninja either.
I wouldn't be that much sad if doesn't get grookey as its still my least favorit one yeah but o do like rillaboom
But sobble is best after scorbunny to me and i would be just happy with sobble woth ash . The thing is he just gets one

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
The title definitely screams the Egg will hatch into a Riolu (and by extension Ash getting a Lucario). It is nice giving Ash various fan favourites but hopefully we will get more Galar Pokemon having a major role down the line.

Leonhart

Imagineer
RLC said:
don't think they were really trying to be mysterious , I just saw it as a way to hype up the viewers ( which worked imo)

Considering that the first scan that we got for this episode teased five Pokemon that were candidates to hatch from this egg, I'd say that there was a flimsy mystery attempt involved, otherwise they wouldn't have bothered putting Sarunori and the others on there with Riolu. Granted, Sarunori or Gonbe hatching from this egg wasn't very believable to begin with.

Ultra Beast Lover

So, Ash gets Riolu. I'm glad they're bringing aura back just don't have him forget what it is. Aura was very important to Ash's character seeing as it's one of the few things he consistently remembers. And, if they could bring it back to how Ash saw Larvitar's dream which they never explained beyond plot convenience...

Status
Not open for further replies.