• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

April 12th: PM2019 021 - Hit Your Mark, Wave Guidance! Satoshi and the Mysterious Egg!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red and Blue

I'm guessing something was about to hit the Egg and Pikachu used his body to shield it

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Though highly unlikely, I’d like it if the episode features a scene where Go asks Ash if he’s seen a pokémon egg like in the preview and Ash mentions how he had a few himself, which would cut to a brief fantasy/flashback thingy showing Donphan, Scraggy, & Noivern

Either that or a few brief flashbacks of the pokémon Ash saw hatched from eggs like Togepi, Larvitar, & Snowy

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Riolu sure feels like an odd dream doesn't it? I mean everyone wanted Ash to get Lucario back in the DP era... yet here we are now
We're just waiting for the writers to give up Riolu to Korrina forever. Imagine that reality!

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Of course they were. That's why they turned turtwig into a mess after its evolution. I like infernape, but torterra paid a high price for it.

Well, just waiting this riolu have some eggmove. It's refuse to hatch is probably it was abandoned for not have good IVs.

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.

Hanto

Water Addiction
Damn I so sick and tired of Lucario. They have been feeding our throats with jackal every generation since DP era and now here we go again. Poor gible/johto and unova starters/Incineroar/Melmetal that destined to rot in the lab in favor of previous gens wet dreams.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
We like Gible because it turns into Garchomp. Also, typing "Ash's Garchomp" feel great and we should not denied of that!

It was already very insulting seeing Ash rely on Lusamine's Ride Garchomp when he had a Gible capable of evolving on Oak.

Status
Not open for further replies.