• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

April 12th: PM2019 021 - Hit Your Mark, Wave Guidance! Satoshi and the Mysterious Egg!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
The previous summary also mentioned Go hadn't seen a Pokémon Egg before, and that that's why they were searching for one. This one's just a bit confusingly worded.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
If Alola league required badges: Ash would've lost. LOL
Eh, it would've just been the finals, lol, since Ash and Gladion were the only ones who bothered to complete all trials

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
So Aya Matsui is still working in the show? Nice.

Between her, Akemi Omode, Deko Akao and Reiko Yoshida, there's plenty of female writers this series. Interesting.

Egakor

This is my wishful thinking about the moveset of Ash's upcoming Riolu:
Reversal
Endure
Metal Claw
Copycat
It's unlikely but I really hope it will have Copycat. That's the only thing I love about Cameron's Riolu/Lucario.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Egakor said:
This is my wishful thinking about the moveset of Ash's upcoming Riolu:
Reversal
Endure
Metal Claw
Copycat
It's unlikely but I really hope it will have Copycat. That's the only thing I love about Cameron's Riolu/Lucario.

That's a very simple moveset, which would work since Riolu wouldn't normally be expected to know that many powerful moves as a newborn, unless the theories about it potentially knowing Aura Sphere from the start are true.

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.
That's a very simple moveset, which would work since Riolu wouldn't normally be expected to know that many powerful moves as a newborn, unless the theories about it potentially knowing Aura Sphere from the start are true.
Well know that writers doesn't really care about theses silly idea as Riolu can not leaned a Move Wave Bomb ....trust me they going to be add that move to nod that episode of DP071 .

Hanto

Water Addiction
Too bad that is all Dragonite can do: being adorable and hug eveyone he sees

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Absolutely nothing new, seems like all these pictures were in the preview.

But Ash vs Tauros PWC slightly more confirmed, but why is he using Pikachu again
That happened in XY and even more in SM: Pikachu being his go-to for any non rival battle. With XY, it phased out around post Korrina's Gym battle while SM had it on and off

Greninja786

According to me episode 21 plot will kinda be like this :
First go provokes ash to find an egg bcz he never have seen one and while finding egg they met a trainer who knows the egg could be where and ash fights with his/her Taurus . Then the trainer tells them that there is the egg which have been passed by many trainers but wasnt able to hatch. When it comes in the aura of ash it gets hatched and the pokemon which hatches is riolu which contains aura powers !!

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Ash goes to the Pokémon Center and Joy gives him the egg right? So its not unusual to be lov- that a PWC challenger sees Ash there and challenges him to a match.

Ash used Pikachu in the first two matches and this will likely bring him up to the Great Rank. I can see why Ash would use Pikachu in this important match as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.