• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

April 12th: PM2019 021 - Hit Your Mark, Wave Guidance! Satoshi and the Mysterious Egg!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang

Poke'fan68

But Ash vs Tauros PWC slightly more confirmed, but why is he using Pikachu again

Ash probably wants to get to the great ball class fast so he's using Pikachu to steamroll every trainer he goes against in single battles. Ash will probably train and use Dragonite and Gengar soon, but Pikachu seems to be Ash's go to Pokemon this series

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
You know it could be only a wild tauros, right? Anyway, tomorrow's summary will confirm, if rotom drone is listed.

Ash goes to the Pokémon Center and Joy gives him the egg right? So its not unusual to be lov- that a PWC challenger sees Ash there and challenges him to a match.

Ash used Pikachu in the first two matches and this will likely bring him up to the Great Rank. I can see why Ash would use Pikachu in this important match as well.

To be fair, it makes sense use your strongest/more experienced fighter if you want to finish things faster.

Could be worse.

It could be an angry jobber when properly used, but a force of nature when not listening to you.

Heh. Let's hope Ash's one have more than, you know, a zord-sized golurk to fight.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
You speak like one handicapping himself will always be a bad thing. Ash's method makes sense because it allows them to try new perspective and different approaches to how he trains a certain pokémon.

That's what made him a more solid battler than most of his rivals.

dman_dustin

The summary was released last week and Drone Rotom is in the cast.

Unless you're talking about rotom in next episode.

That being said Ash battling a PWC trainer while Go trains Raboot might be a good enough option, sure it would detract from Go training Raboot, but I can't help but think Riolu is going to be doing something, though not battling a PWC obviously.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I like this scenario. While Ash does his usual thing, Go and Raboot work out their thing.

Both will benefit greatly by getting to spend some time alone.

DuskAstral

I think it will be a bit funny when Riolu wants to go with Gou. It would be an interesting reference to the situation in Togepi.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
We don't get second previews anymore (probably because of Pokenchi screwing up big time during the Alola League's final episodes). Now all we get are preview shots that may or may not show a little more than the official episode previews.
Oha suta* Pokenchi still does them, but they show like 1 second of new stuff compared to Oha Suta's 0.

dman_dustin

I would like it if Riolu hatched at the midway mark so we have an entirely half an episode of we don't know what's going to happen. As what's shown in the preview was just for the first half.

I do doubt this, but I would like a FEW minuted of Riolu before the episode ends. I don't want it to just hatch and Ash throws a Poke ball and end episode.

I think it will be a bit funny when Riolu wants to go with Gou. It would be an interesting reference to the situation in Togepi.

Given the way the summary was explained, based on the preview, based on everything, it would LITERALLY make no sense for Riolu to go to Go.

Primarily because Riolu is going to imprint on the person who its connected with by aura, it's not going to be like Togepi who imprinted on Misty by seeing her first. Riolu isn't going to care about who it sees first in the way Togepi did but who it sees with its Aura.

Status
Not open for further replies.