• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

April 12th: PM2019 021 - Hit Your Mark, Wave Guidance! Satoshi and the Mysterious Egg!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red and Blue

ShadowForce720

You know if Ash and Lucario can communicate telepathically, that's really all they need for Lucario to be special, no Mega Stone required.

At the same time even if they can communicate telepathically that doesn’t mean that Ash still couldn’t Mega Evolve it anyway.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
You know if Ash and Lucario can communicate telepathically, that's really all they need for Lucario to be special, no Mega Stone required.

Which is fine, it isn't even needed!
I guess we'll be waiting until the Korrina episode to find out if Ash is going to get a Ring, it'll be a long few weeks...

Decidueye23

Which is fine, it isn't even needed!
I guess we'll be waiting until the Korrina episode to find out if Ash is going to get a Ring, it'll be a long few weeks...
I mean atleast imo part of being a pokemon master involves madtering all techniques etc so i wouldnt mind if he gets one.

D

Deleted member 384931

So Telepathy with Lugia, Aura with an Egg and a connection with Greninja whats next?

Master Pikachu 11

Looking forward to seeing Ash have a Riolu as I have always wanted him to own a member of the Lucario line so I am glad that I may get that chance to see it. Go is definitely catching Exeggcute since it appeared in the trailer and I would be shocked if the I will catch every Pokémon trainer doesn’t catch it.

thedarkdragon11

P4P Elite
Given tomorrow is Easter its funny the boys are going egg hunting. I guess Gou might catch Exeggcute and Chansey since both are known as the "Egg Pokemon".

I won't be surprised if he captures a Togepi in this episode... I mean, Ash, Misty and Brock found a Togepi egg in Kanto so it's not that farfetched...

Status
Not open for further replies.