• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

April 13th: SM22 - Beware of Shovels!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
While Satoshi and Kaki are practicing battling, they meet a Pokémon called Sunabah. Sunabah has a shovel stuck in its head, which causes...!

----

As Satoshi is doing battle training at the beach with his classmate Kaki, he spots a mysterious shovel that moves around on top of the sand. Kaki tells him that this is a Pokémon called Sunabah, and that it is said that something terrible will happen if you touch the shovel stuck in the top of it. However, Sunabah's shovel accidentally ends up flying off, and disaster befalls Satoshi.

Screenplay 冨岡淳広 (Atsuhiro Tomioka)
Storyboard 尼野浩正 (Hiromasa Amano)
Episode Director 榎本守 (Mamoru Enomoto)
Animation Director 門智昭 (Tomoaki Kado)
Animation Director 渡辺裕子 (Yuko Watanabe)

Last edited:

Red and Blue

Shovels? Sandygast debut then? A shovel is lodged in it's head

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
It's been 3000 years In b4 Ash catches Sandygast speculation begins This is the most hilarious title ever.

Rock Captain 99

Following the dreams!!
Doesn't matter we got summary or not, at least we got a title.
Looks like sandygast debut episode. Any speculations??

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Sandcastle Pokemon appearance possibly? Fingers crossed for Acerola appearing. The only Ghost who won't have been covered by the time we get to her is Dhelmise at this rate.

Red and Blue

Doesn't matter we got summary or not, at least we got a title.
Looks like sandygast debut episode. Any speculations??

Just a standard Pokemon of the day episode. Maybe some bonding between Ash and Litten

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Sandcastle Pokemon appearance possibly? Fingers crossed for Acerola appearing. The only Ghost who won't have been covered by the time we get to her is Dhelmise at this rate.
And Palossand, assuming it doesn't debut in this episode.

It's too early for Acerola to appear.

I actually first thought haunted house episode because we haven't had one of those yet, but I highly doubt it. Sandygast seems like a weird Pokemon to have appear in a haunted house.

Last edited:

Rock Captain 99

Following the dreams!!
And Palossand, assuming it doesn't debut in this episode.

It's too early for Acerola to appear.

I actually first thought haunted house episode because we haven't had one of those yet, but I highly doubt it.

I don't think it will be a haunted house episode, it would probably be a beach episode.

Best thing, no break on april 13th.

Vipsoccermaster

Shovels? Sounds like a beach theme again. Sandygast will likely appear here, maybe Palossand, but slightly doubtful. Since if it's a beach theme again, I can see Lana and Popplio practicing their balloons again.

Mr. Guy

Banned
It would be hilarious if Sandygast ended up being Ash's first Ghost type. Even though it probably won't happen considering how this is the episode right after Litten.

Vincentium

Beyond Evolution
The title feels like an episode from the dub. LOL. Kinda intriguing, but that definitely sounds like Sandygast.

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
It would be hilarious if Sandygast ended up being Ash's first Ghost type. Even though it probably won't happen considering how this is the episode right after Litten.

There's been consecutive capture episodes before. Ash caught Fletchling one episode after catching Froakie, and let's not forget there were four consecutive episodes in which Ash caught stuff in Kanto- Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, and Krabby, in that order. I'm not saying Ash is gonna get a Sandygast, in this episode or otherwise, but I am saying it's too soon to eliminate the possibility.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Looks like this episode is going to be Sandygast's debut episode. But the title says- 'Beware of Shovels'. Does 'Beware' anyhow relates to Bewear?

Rock Captain 99

Following the dreams!!
Looks like this episode is going to be Sandygast's debut episode. But the title says- 'Beware of Shovels'. Does 'Beware' anyhow relates to Bewear?

Lol... i thought the same when i first read the title. However, i don't think it has any thing to do with the bewear. If it had some connection, then it would have been spelled as bewear only.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Lol... i thought the same when i first read the title. However, i don't think it has any thing to do with the bewear. If it had some connection, then it would have been spelled as bewear only.

Yes, I think you are right, if the episode was related to Bewear, they it would have been most probably speller Bewear.

satobato

Pokemon master
Ash will get sandyghast

satobato

Pokemon master
Ash will get sandygast

Status
Not open for further replies.