• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

April 13th: SM22 - Beware of Shovels!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
We have the staff listing:

Screenplay 冨岡淳広 (Atsuhiro Tomioka)
Storyboard 尼野浩正 (Hiromasa Amano)
Episode Director 榎本守 (Mamoru Enomoto)
Animation Director 門智昭 (Tomoaki Kado)
Animation Director 渡辺裕子 (Yuko Watanabe)

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Atsuhiro Tomioaka directed the Litten episode that just aired (and those prior) correct?

If so, looking forward to it.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Tomiaka directed the Litten episode that just aired (and those prior) correct?

If so, looking forward to it.
I was thinking the same thing. Seems Tomioka is getting the Litten episodes.

This should definitely be a good one and is looking like an Ash-Litten bonding episode. I'd prefer that over a mind control episode TBH.

NPT

Just a member
This seems like yet another mind control episode. Meh, I think I'll pass on this one.

I think we would all evolve after swallowing Ash and we would all thank him for the wonderful experience

Wha...? Okay, that was a good one!

Last edited:

Mia Blaze

I'mma gonna Deku in the face, Kacchan
This seems like yet another mind control episode. Meh, I think I'll pass on this one.

It's not a mind control episode, check the preview, Litten's life force will be drained but that's about it, no mind control and no Team Rocket.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
On second thought, maybe I'll give it a watch after all. Any episode without those idiots is a plus in my book.

it also looks like we get to see a wide range of attacks from the gang towards pallosand that'll be interesting. Shiron hasn't attacked outside of its debut episode no?

Mia Blaze

it also looks like we get to see a wide range of attacks from the gang towards pallosand that'll be interesting. Shiron hasn't attacked outside of its debut episode no?

Nope, not yet, this'll be its first time as far as I'm aware of and I'm fully up for it. Shiron literally turns a Pallosand into a giant icicle sandcastle in the episode since no one else has a Pokemon that can learn an ice type move.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
On second thought, maybe I'll give it a watch after all. Any episode without those idiots is a plus in my book.

I agree :)

Anyways can't wait to see everyone working together to try to free Ash. I can't wait to see Shiron in action again.

Mia Blaze

I agree :)

Anyways can't wait to see everyone working together to try to free Ash. I can't wait to see Shiron in action again.

I agree. Since the preview I have wanted to watch this episode but before, I just thought it was gonna be a "So you're Having a Bad Day" kinda episode with a ghost curse around shovels and Sandygast but this! I'm all for a classmate team rescue, and Shiron needs another battle spot in an episode, its too adorable not to!

I would've rather seen Kiawe being mind-controlled personally, but potential development for side characters while Ash is temporarily out of action is always good to me.

Mia Blaze

I would've rather seen Kiawe being mind-controlled personally, but potential development for side characters while Ash is temporarily out of action is always good to me.

They do turn out to be good episodes.

Don't worry! We still have Ultra Beasts that can mind control any of them and other episodes surrounding ghost types. However, mind control this early is a bit too much, IMHO.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I saw the preview and I guess Ash actually gets stuck inside of Palossand, which I didn't expect. I assumed we'd see a possession plot occur here, but this is kind of refreshing at least. I like how Ash is hanging out with Litten alot in this episode.

Cat's Eye Draco

Nope, not yet, this'll be its first time as far as I'm aware of and I'm fully up for it. Shiron literally turns a Pallosand into a giant icicle sandcastle in the episode since no one else has a Pokemon that can learn an ice type move.

Unless Lana's Popplio is revealed to know ice beam or something. (Unlikely, but you never know.)

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Here's Sandygast in the episode.

[IMG139]http://i.imgur.com/Txv4MNi.png[/IMG139]

Last edited:

Mia Blaze

Here's Sandygast and also, Rockruff is in the episode as well.

[IMG139]http://i.imgur.com/Txv4MNi.png[/IMG139]

Rockruff was shown in the extra ten seconds at the end of the preview alongside Kiawe, Litten and someone else (probably Rowlett). This part is where Litten is shown to start being drained of life force and Rowlett almost gets a sand tower to the face.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Rockruff was shown in the extra ten seconds at the end of the preview alongside Kiawe, Litten and someone else (probably Rowlett). This part is where Litten is shown to start being drained of life force and Rowlett almost gets a sand tower to the face.

Ah, okay, haven't seen the extended preview since it premiered, but still, it's nice that all of Ash's Pokemon are appearing.

Mia Blaze

Ah, okay, haven't seen the extended preview since it premiered, but still, it's nice that all of Ash's Pokemon are appearing.

Yeah, I'm glad they're all going to be there to try and save their trainer. After all, Ash and Kiawe were having a training session before this whole thing with the Sandygast/Pallosand kicked off so maybe they were all practising together, which sounds like a really nice way to get Litten more comfortable with the others.

Fjkpwek

She's going to find some way to expand on that goal, I just know it. No way that encompasses the entire SM series.

Of course she is. Perhaps she'll start giving out underwater tours to the locals. Or to help her father with his fishing.

Yeah. You're both right about that one. Although I have an immense feeling that the bubble thing isn't gonna be her only goal in the entire series. I mean, who knows, if her trial against Ash didn't happen and instead we get to see both Ash and her go head-to-head against Totem WishiWashi itself. So Ash defeats the totem Pokemon then gives the Waterium-Z to Lana. And being the BlueAngel shipper that I am, that will be the moment when Lana opens her heart to Ash.

And of course, there's still those school of WishiWashi too.

And her training some water type.z-moves with her Popplio would definitely strengthen or should I say test their huge bond with each other. And if all else fails, she's gonna capture a more powerful water type.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.