• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

April 14th: PM2023 001/002 - The Pendant It All Started With (w/Kotaro Koizumi, Hikaru Takahashi and Kanade)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash

TurboAceK

I imagine it's in Kanto similar to why JN was primarily in Kanto

Which why it's Horizons and not Scarlet and Violet

I am looking forward to finding more about the pendant and ancient Pokeball

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
Imagine being upset it starts in Kanto when we know they're going to be on a huge air-ship...

Super excited though! I'm going to miss Ash, but alas I am ready to embrace Liko and her cutie kitty. I was abrasive towards Roy at first, since I cannot get over the damn black hair with red streaks hairstyle that Pokemon is obsessed with, but I think he will grow on me.

solrocknroll

S-Class Indigo League Fan
I’m curious what their plans for Quaxly are. Somehow I doubt Gurumin actually has caught Quaxly.

Mew29240

I'm curious about the plot that is forming here.

In the trailer, Liko's pendant (tera crystal) is able Terastalize that shiny Rayquaza, and yet the characters are talking about Liko's pendant as something mysterious. Is Terastal a yet undiscovered phenomenon in PM2023?
Not sure if this accurate, but as far as we know from the games the phenomenon only occurs in Paldea, with people only being able to use it themselves with the introduction of the Tera Orb 10 years before the start of SV.

Maybe you can take a Tera Orb out of Paldea and be able to use it once, but then you'd have to get it recharged after use, and I doubt whatever the Pokemon Centers in Paldea used for that is available outside of the region.

So Liko's pendant being able to trigger terastilization (presumably more than once) is a pretty good reason to go after it.

Either that or the pendant is a magnet for attracting powerful Pokemon like that Shiny Rayqyaza, which is more than enough justification.

Better question is how they know about it and why Liko has it in the first place.

Either way I'm looking forward to seeing where they go with it.

Xuxuba

Pokemon Go shifted the anime from promoting one game to focusing on the brand as a whole. It's a merchandising commerical after all...
I mean, OS promoted Pokémon Snap, AG promoted Pokémon Ranger, DP promoted HGSS, Mystery Dungeon and Ranger. They were never limited to a single type of promotion just because they mainly focused on exploring the new region and its characters. It's not like JN did much with its Pokémon Go references anyway and it seems like the new series is even less influenced by it.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
I mean, OS promoted Pokémon Snap, AG promoted Pokémon Ranger, DP promoted HGSS, Mystery Dungeon and Ranger. They were never limited to a single type of promotion just because they mainly focused on exploring the new region and its characters. It's not like JN did much with its Pokémon Go references anyway and it seems like the new series is even less influenced by it.
speaking of, why did ranger of all things get so much promotion? I mean a movie and multiple 2-parters across 2 series for a spinoff is a lot

Xuxuba

speaking of, why did ranger of all things get so much promotion? I mean a movie and multiple 2-parters across 2 series for a spinoff is a lot
Have no idea to be honest. Maybe they thought it would be the next big thing since it actually used the touch screen more than the main series did? I guess little did they know that people would become so unimpressed by it because everything would have touch screen in the future lol

vondecayle

Hopefully this Oshawott is competent in battle and not just some running gag.

Status
Not open for further replies.