• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

April 14th: PM2023 001/002 - The Pendant It All Started With (w/Kotaro Koizumi, Hikaru Takahashi and Kanade)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vondecayle

This new series got my attention, looking good so far. Hope they deliver.

Red and Blue

Nice to know they are alluding to Terapagos early. Maybe it will get some cameo in the episode.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Oh, how convenient. Paldean girl going to a Kanto school in Kanto just happens to have a Paldean Pokemon given to her. Then again, Kanto has had a history with foreign Grass-type starters just showing up there for...extreme convenient purposes.

What is it with Kanto suddenly bleeding these schools out of its ******** since Alola ended!

And here I thought Roy was supposed to go to Paldea where Liko was, not...the other way around.

Last edited:

Jeal

Oh man! Here was I about to share my theory about the new group wanting Liko's pendant and turns out they reveal it on the summary! My day is ruined!

Jeal

I guess they could have made them into school houses and called the boarding school something generic like the Pokémon Academy.

It's rarely well-executed, but i did like how they implemented the school in Shadows of Almia.
This game has the best pokémon story alongside the Gen V games. I love it.

Jeal

So, if it's in Kanto, why is she getting a Paldea starter? And I thought that Oak was the one to give the starters.

Xeogran

Marshadow Fan
speaking of, why did ranger of all things get so much promotion? I mean a movie and multiple 2-parters across 2 series for a spinoff is a lot
Pokemon Ranger easily fits into the world of Ash because they do the same thing as him, saving other Pokemon from trouble and defeating evil teams. So this means it's pretty easy to write crossover episodes between these two :)

DigitalTrainer

Worried about everything
Don't get me wrong, if Ash's last season was actually good, I'd more than happy to see him off, heck Sun and Moon would have been a good last season for him cause back then he an excellent team, including a Mythical and and Ultra Beast and became the first ever Alolan champion and that would have been a high note, but JN wasted so many damn opportunities, Pokemon, time and potential, and he should have gotten the works, the whole nine yards.

Am I the only who feels this way?

Status
Not open for further replies.