• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

April 14th: PM2023 001/002 - The Pendant It All Started With (w/Kotaro Koizumi, Hikaru Takahashi and Kanade)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViperQueen

RAWR!!!
If its gonna be journey 2.0 i just hope they visit places they didnt visit yet or meet similar people><

No more slateport city, viridian forest, eevee trainers spread all out, etc

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Uh... It's located at Sekiei Plateau, presumably?

There's a school there now? Huh. We've been there twice with Ash and it's just been the home of the Indigo League and the Grand Festival.

I thought the school was just named Indigo Academy as a reference to Indigo League not the Plateau itself.

Observer

Mostly watching
There's a school there now? Huh. We've been there twice with Ash and it's just been the home of the Indigo League and the Grand Festival.

I thought the school was just named Indigo Academy as a reference to Indigo League not the Plateau itself.

Either it was built there recently, sometime after the anime, or they retcon it to have always being there.

solrocknroll

S-Class Indigo League Fan

The Grand Festival wasn’t there on our first visit there anyway, not like we can’t handle a little more retconning

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
@Dephender do we know if this summary is just for part one of the hour long special or is it for both??

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Okay so judging by the summary I'm going to presume ep1 may just be a Liko episode and ep2 just Roy?
This episode already seems too packed for Roy anyway imo. We have Liko being introduced, the setting of the school and her picking Sprigatito and not getting along with it, her interactions with her schoolmates and introducing her friends and probably the Oshawott battle happens here too, her pendant, the mysterious group showing up trying to take the pendant away, Edgy guy vs Liko, liko falling off the building to save Sprigatito (probably causing it to trust her), and then Friede jumping in and saving them and taking them away I imagine is where the episode ends

Like sure you can Have Roy, but I don't see how you can do ANYTHING substantial with him considering the plot at hand

For ep2 you can probably have a Roy focused episode explaining his deal where he meets the other explorers not named Friede, and since they wanna explore the mysteries of the world and he wants to battle legends, he joins them and they meet up with Friede who's taken Liko to the ship for safety, and there Liko and Roy first meet and all. Maybe explore the airship, crew members and Captain Pikachu too as they head off for the start of their journey!

It's funny to me how people think this is the start of Kanto pandering but I'm here celebrating because I think this may mean getting rid of the pandering:
Here's why
Already thrust Captain Pikachu and Charizard the necessary promotions to Friede and not the MCs
Getting Kanto out of the way already as the school Liko attends and won't be there coz she'll be in the airship, giving us an excuse too for her and Roy to meet and giving us a chance to better explore the Paldean schools later. This honestly sounds like them getting rid of the Kanto required quota immediately and heading to fresh territory, of course that would be wrong if it's revealed the airship isn't permanent and Indigo Plateau is the Homebase and all

You never forget your first.
I'm sorry but you using that here in this context made me laugh so hard
At the end of this series how cool would it be for Riko to scale Mt. Silver and find Ash training at the top and have a full battle to end the series.
That edginess is Red, not Ashhh

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Well dang...they really ARE screwing over Paldea even worse than Galar! :eek:

I just hope the adventure elements help make up for it...
Especially if I'm right and we don't see any game characters at all.

vondecayle

Long gone are the days
Especially if I'm right and we don't see any game characters at all.
They can still showcase Paldea and its pokemon with a cast of original characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.