• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

April 14th: SM117 - Shaymin, Meltan and Shore! Lost Explorers!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DatsRight

I have like zero interest in this episode

The fact TR seem to be the pivot of this episode doesn't leave me hopeful. They're fun as the actual limelight characters this series, but rarely ever pose a threat when antagonists, especially in a non-Ash centric episode. If they're supposed to be who the others are training for the league against I likely won't be impressed.

Remix2

So are the writers going to acknowledge that Meltan can eat through that steel cage or are they just going to ignore that to create force tension?

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
So are the writers going to acknowledge that Meltan can eat through that steel cage or are they just going to ignore that to create force tension?
Maybe Team Rocket know this and it's something that isn't made of Metal? They've adapted their inventions/mechas to Pokemon before.

Red and Blue

Well if Meltan can't free them by eating it's way out one of them is going to have to learn a new move to break the cage.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I have like zero interest in this episode

Well they've done this lost Pokemon thing every saga for quite some time.... and it's the second time for this saga.
It's just so repetitive and hard to stay interested when you hear that *insert Pokemon* gets lost

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Well they've done this lost Pokemon thing every saga for quite some time.... and it's the second time for this saga.
It's just so repetitive and hard to stay interested when you hear that *insert Pokemon* gets lost

Yeah but at least its not the same Pokémon again. *sneezes*Axew.

DatsRight

I'd say it's a good opportunity for them to gain personalities, but then again Popplio gained a 'beware the nice ones' characterisation towards Rowlet in the last one that was never used again.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Heh. Chikuwa's arm and leg guards are designed to look like actual chikuwa. Amusing.

Leonhart

Imagineer
The fact that Mao losing her hair ornament is the catalyst for Shaymin, Meltan, and Nagisa's misadventure sure is amusing. I like the setting of this episode, so it should at least deliver visually.

_AISP

Insect/Pokemon lover
Just watching for any Lillie/Magearna related things, even though there probably won't be anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.