• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

April 16th: PM2019 062 - Woebegone Jimereon

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolipiece

Back in Bluk
Staff member
I'm not english native and I never saw this word before, so I didn't knew the meaning of it
You can look it up. Google or whatever search engine you use exist.

Red and Blue

Since Drizzile is eager to get to Inteleon it makes me wonder how long it will stay in its second stage

AuraChannelerChris

"MY MIGHT. KNOWS. NO. BOUNDS!"

Mythical-Moonlight

IRL Drizzile
Ngl I'm half expecting the Episode to end with Jacqueline and Inteleon showing up at the end of the Episode and recalling the time when Inteleon used to look exactly like Drizzile to give him more encouragement

ShadowForce720

Unless it's pointed out Sobble truly ignored Drizzile all this time, this episode's plot looks kind of very dumb.
It’s not that complicated to understand that Sobble had tunnel vision. Also the summary literally stated that when Sobble evolved that it had thought it managed to evolve into a Inteleon and was disappointed when it saw it had become a Drizzle.

So it’s pretty obvious if you read the summary that at the very least that Sobble didn’t realize that it would evolve into an Drizzle, and it probably doesn’t realize that Drizzle is a middle stage and not it’s final stage. Also shouldn’t have to basically spell everything little detail for people to understand.

AuraChannelerChris

It’s not that complicated to understand that Sobble had tunnel vision. Also the summary literally stated that when Sobble evolved that it had thought it managed to evolve into a Inteleon and was disappointed when it saw it had become a Drizzle.

So it’s pretty obvious if you read the summary that at the very least that Sobble didn’t realize that it would evolve into an Drizzle, and it probably doesn’t realize that Drizzle is a middle stage and not it’s final stage. Also shouldn’t have to basically spell everything little detail for people to understand.
This is the series that constantly likes to point out battle happenings from the companions. Something to explain outside of them is not a sin to do.

AuraChannelerChris

No offense but it also isn’t a sin for them to expect people to be able to put two to two together without having to explain every little detail.
Fine, then.

Sobble just happened to blink at the same time Drizzile's picture came up and totally missed it.

AuraChannelerChris

It’s not that hard to figure out that Sobble likely had tunnel vision because of being that impressed by Inteleon.
Or the fact that it may have thought Drizzile would look good as a stepping stone but becoming one changed its mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.