• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

April 16th: PM2019 062 - Woebegone Jimereon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
cjy4Ee8.jpg

Go's Messon evolves in the episode airing April 16th?!

Messon admires Inteleon so much it has been training every single day! Has the time for its evolution finally arrived?! Just what in the world IS that Pokémon...?!

MESSON WILL BECOME THE INTELEON IT ADMIRES SO MUCH?!
It will no longer be the weepy mess that is Messon?!

Go's timid and always weepy Messon... finally evolves into THAT Pokémon?!

Messon really admires Inteleon!
*Messon has met an Inteleon before.
*It strongly admires Inteleon, which is its final evolved form!

--------

Go's Messon, which greatly admires Inteleon, has been practicing out-boxer style fighting. And believe it or not, after it saves an unattended Nazonokusa that got into trouble, it evolves into a Jimereon! However, since it thought it had managed to evolve into an Inteleon, it gets really let down when it looks at its reflection in the water and sees it has become a Jimereon. As a result, it secludes itself in a cave, estranging itself even from Go.

Screenplay 米村正二 (Shōji Yonemura)
Storyboard でんさおり (Saori Den)
Episode Director 興満録助 (Rokusuke Okimitsu)
Animation Director 山縣クリカ (Kurika Yamagata)
Animation Director 荒井怜子 (Reiko Arai)
Animation Director 松本勝次 (Katsuji Matsumoto)

Last edited:

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
When I first saw the title I was like wtf does that say??

Is Woe be Gone supposed to be all one word like that Dephender??

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
I freaking called Drizzile's debut shortly after Grookey's

Now we just have to wait and see if this is Goh's Sobble Evolving or another Random person's Drizzile

I just wish This was the Episode we were returning after the break instead of that Plusle and Minun stuff we're getting on the 9th.
But alas at least I have something to look forward to when the show returns

Raboot 2.0 then? Poo.
Raboot was moody but the Title suggests that Drizzile is more depressed/sad than constantly annoyed like Raboot

Jangobadass

Surprise!
Sooo if Sobble does evolve here...he would have evolved doing even LESS effort than Scorbunny did.

Not surprising. Especially as easy as Goh has had it this series. Especially now that he has Grookey and he doesn't need TWO first stage starters... o_O

The only thing that would be "better" is if he got another starter for Gen 4 remake/Legends promotion then *BOOM* Grookey evolves.

...which part of me is actually expecting <_<

Last edited:

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
If Sobble is the main focus here, I wonder if that Inteleon we saw in JN54 will show up again?

Considering Sobble has been in "Hide-and-Seek Training" Mode ever since that episode aired...

Status
Not open for further replies.