• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

April 16th: PM2019 062 - Woebegone Jimereon

Status
Not open for further replies.

dman_dustin

Well I was GOING to say I liked the theory of Ash catching Drizzile......but of course they just spoiled Sobble's evolution.

Oh well. It was going to happen.

By the way imagine how pissed I am that Go gets to have three fully evolved starters of a single generation, but Ash can't because.....marketing.....well shame that doesn't apply to Go for some reason. (Yes I know its not confirmed but I really don't care at this point, it's going to happen)

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
cjy4Ee8.jpg

Go's Messon evolves in the episode airing April 16th?!

Messon admires Inteleon so much it has been training every single day! Has the time for its evolution finally arrived?! Just what in the world IS that Pokémon...?!

MESSON WILL BECOME THE INTELEON IT ADMIRES SO MUCH?!
It will no longer be the weepy mess that is Messon?!

Go's timid and always weepy Messon... finally evolves into THAT Pokémon?!

Messon really admires Inteleon!
*Messon has met an Inteleon before.
*It strongly admires Inteleon, which is its final evolved form!

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
By the way imagine how pissed I am that Go gets to have three fully evolved starters of a single generation, but Ash can't because.....marketing.....well shame that doesn't apply to Go for some reason. (Yes I know its not confirmed but I really don't care at this point, it's going to happen)

Whether or not the starters evolve has nothing to do with whose Pokemon they are and everything to do with which evolutionary stages are more marketable. Inteleon and Aceburn are both very popular Pokemon.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Well I was GOING to say I liked the theory of Ash catching Drizzile......but of course they just spoiled Sobble's evolution.
I don't mean to be rude, but why would anyone assume that Satoshi would be a genuine contender to capture a Jimereon when Gou already owns a Messon that previously showed an interest in its evolved form, which heavily implied that it would likely evolve in the future?

Poke Master 7

Boulder Trainer
I hope Drizzile doesn't go through the exact same "IT'S NOT A PHASE MOM" stuff that Raboot did
Don’t worry. Even if it does, I’m sure that it’ll magically solve itself super easily and then never be mentioned again just like with Raboot.
Ahh, offscreenland. The magical land where Ash battles PWCs opponents and Goh allegedly trains one of his 100 Pokemon.

Such a One Piece-like way.
Because it’s not like we want to actually see things happening when we can just be told that things happen all while we end up stuck with filler 5000.

dman_dustin

Whether or not the starters evolve has nothing to do with whose Pokemon they are and everything to do with which evolutionary stages are more marketable. Inteleon and Aceburn are both very popular Pokemon.

I don't see how.

Go literally wants to catch every Pokemon for Pokedex purposes, why would they prevent his Pokemon from evolving?

Unlike say Ash who is a battler and can just battle with the power of friendship and somehow beat Pokemon they shouldn't be beating well except maybe super effective/neutral damage Pokemon. But a Squirtle hypothetically defeating a Venusaur...sure that's fair (and no Squirtle doesn't know any super effective moves in this hypothetical scenario).

I don't mean to be rude, but why would anyone assume that Satoshi would be a genuine contender to capture a Jimereon when Gou already owns a Messon that previously showed an interest in its evolved form, which heavily implied that it would likely evolve in the future?

I wasn't going to say it was a realistic theory, the other possibility was more than likely some random trainer CotD's Drizzile if not Go's Sobble evolving. I just liked the 0% chance of happening theory.

Applecorp

Sobble evolving sounds like a good thing because that means Goh will probably end up with Inteleon later on. Don't know if his Grookey will ever evolve but if it does he'll have a full set of fully evolved Galar starters.

I expect Sobble to stay unevolved.
Dude every time you make a prediction like this the opposite ends up happening. Now please say that I'll never win the lottery. :p

D

Deleted member 384931

Wow no time to waste huh? 2 Episodes after Grookeys Debut. Then dont even hide it.

Status
Not open for further replies.