• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

April 16th: PM2019 062 - Woebegone Jimereon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Summary and staff list:

Go's Messon, which greatly admires Inteleon, has been practicing out-boxer style fighting. And believe it or not, after it saves an unattended Nazonokusa that got into trouble, it evolves into a Jimereon! However, since it thought it had managed to evolve into an Inteleon, it gets really let down when it looks at its reflection in the water and sees it has become a Jimereon. As a result, it secludes itself in a cave, estranging itself even from Go.

Screenplay 米村正二 (Shōji Yonemura)
Storyboard でんさおり (Saori Den)
Episode Director 興満録助 (Rokusuke Okimitsu)
Animation Director 山縣クリカ (Kurika Yamagata)
Animation Director 荒井怜子 (Reiko Arai)
Animation Director 松本勝次 (Katsuji Matsumoto)

Last edited:

ShadowForce720

...But Sobble should know Drizzile comes before Inteleon. It was there when Renji showed the images of Sobble's evo line.
Actually I think what happened was Sobble was so impressed by it’s evolution to the point where it had tunnel vision. So basically it didn’t realize it evolved into Drizzile first and then Inteleon because it was so focused on Inteleon it never noticed Drizzile.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
...But Sobble should know Drizzile comes before Inteleon. It was there when Renji showed the images of Sobble's evo line.
...But in all seriousness, this is sort of dumb that he ignored the middle point.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Summary and staff list:
I FREAKING CALLED IT!!! YOU ALL CAN CALL ME A PROPHET NOW!!!
I'm actually starting to think Sobble didn't know about Drizzile's existence and that's why Drizzile seems upset (hence the Title)

Sobble Evolved thinking that he was going to slip straight into an Inteleon

But he doesn't know Drizzile was his next step before Inteleon.

So as far as Drizzile knows, he's stuck like this and believes that he will never become an Inteleon

Hence that's why the title says "Woebegone Jimereon"?

Last edited:

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I like the premisse. Rather than dealing with a pseudo emo teen, Goh will have to work so Drizzle accepts itself as it is.

nickdt

Let me guess. Drizzile's emo look is the entire reason the writers made it feel this way to come up with this plot.

And Goh somehow not bothering to research evolutions this one time to make it more convenient.

I mean, Goh has been dropping the ball lately, since it seemed he also didn't know Galarfetch'd could evolve (While Ash did).

ShadowForce720

I mean, Goh has been dropping the ball lately, since it seemed he also didn't know Galarfetch'd could evolve (While Ash did).
No, actually neither of them knew that Galarian Farfetch’d could evolve. Also it’s not a case of Goh not knowing Sobble evolves into Drizzile but is more of a case that Sobble didn’t know it would evolve into Drizzile.

Let me guess. Drizzile's emo look is the entire reason the writers made it feel this way to come up with this plot.

And Goh somehow not bothering to research evolutions this one time to make it more convenient.
Just because Sobble didn’t know it would evolve into Drizzile doesn’t automatically mean that Goh wasn’t aware of what Sobble evolved into.

divinepokemonXZ

ALL HAIL THE GORILLA-FROG!
The whole premise of this episode is that Sobble somehow didn't know it had one evolutionary stage between itself and Intelleon?

That's like a child turning thirteen and being pissed that they are not yet an adult with their own income, family, house, etc. What even is this plot?

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
The whole premise of this episode is that Sobble somehow didn't know it had one evolutionary stage between itself and Intelleon?

That's like a child turning thirteen and being pissed that they are not yet an adult with their own income, family, house, etc. What even is this plot?
It's basically a blind admiration moment where you wouldn't notice the small details even when you've seen it before.

Status
Not open for further replies.