• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

April 16th: PM2019 062 - Woebegone Jimereon

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
I'm not english native and I never saw this word before, so I didn't knew the meaning of it
You can look it up. Google or whatever search engine you use exist.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Ngl I'm half expecting the Episode to end with Jacqueline and Inteleon showing up at the end of the Episode and recalling the time when Inteleon used to look exactly like Drizzile to give him more encouragement

ShadowForce720

Unless it's pointed out Sobble truly ignored Drizzile all this time, this episode's plot looks kind of very dumb.
It’s not that complicated to understand that Sobble had tunnel vision. Also the summary literally stated that when Sobble evolved that it had thought it managed to evolve into a Inteleon and was disappointed when it saw it had become a Drizzle.

So it’s pretty obvious if you read the summary that at the very least that Sobble didn’t realize that it would evolve into an Drizzle, and it probably doesn’t realize that Drizzle is a middle stage and not it’s final stage. Also shouldn’t have to basically spell everything little detail for people to understand.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
It’s not that complicated to understand that Sobble had tunnel vision. Also the summary literally stated that when Sobble evolved that it had thought it managed to evolve into a Inteleon and was disappointed when it saw it had become a Drizzle.

So it’s pretty obvious if you read the summary that at the very least that Sobble didn’t realize that it would evolve into an Drizzle, and it probably doesn’t realize that Drizzle is a middle stage and not it’s final stage. Also shouldn’t have to basically spell everything little detail for people to understand.
This is the series that constantly likes to point out battle happenings from the companions. Something to explain outside of them is not a sin to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.