• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

April 16th: PM2019 062 - Woebegone Jimereon

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
I’ve just realised that we never saw Sobble and Grookey interact, like as soon as Grookey arrived, Sobble just sort of vanished.

Reminds me of when people said that Sobble wasn't going to evolve because of the Current Opening lol

If this doesn't prove OP's can't be trusted idk what the does
I mean, the opening was correct about it not evolving prior to Grookey's capture, so there's that..

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
I mean, the opening was correct about it not evolving prior to Grookey's capture, so there's that..
With the amount of screentime Sobble had between the Inteleon Episode and this one, it Makes one suspect that the only reason it didn't evolve prior is because they didn't want to make it obvious who would capture Grookey

(.....Only for them to make it completely obvious once the scans were revealed showing Grookey in Goh's lap about a week or so later)

Cause otherwise it just makes me question why didn't they just evolve Sobble in that Episode if he was just going to Evolve anyways not even 10 episodes later? Not like he had any screentime in between now and then so it likely wouldn't have changed anything

Last edited:

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
BTW

This will be the very last time you all will see this face on your screen

index.php

Any last words before he's gone forever?

I'll start:

As much as I'm happy to see you evolve, I'm still going to miss your sweet smiling face

Serzooka

Me @ the world right now....
BTW

index.php

I'll start:

As much as I'm happy to see you evolve, I'm still going to miss your sweet smiling face
If you were in any other series, you would probably show up more. You're still adorable, though~

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
BTW

index.php

I'll start:

I prefer the Pokemon that you're evolving into and now we have the best gen 8 basic stage starter on the cast anyway, so we don't need you.

See ya.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I don't mind losing Sobble. I guess dealing with the loss of Scorbunny made me less attached to the earlier forms.

Helps Raboot end up being cool.

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
Not much to say about sobble because it hasn’t done anything that made me like it. If anything it’s big focus episode having it learn u-turn just made me laugh.

Maybe drizzile will be better.

divinepokemonXZ

ALL HAIL THE GORILLA-FROG!
I don't mind losing Sobble. I guess dealing with the loss of Scorbunny made me less attached to the earlier forms.

Helps Raboot end up being cool.
I wish Scorbunny had stuck around a little bit longer. Maybe about 10 episodes more? Cinderace seems similar to Scorbunny personality-wise, but I find it awkward and slightly annoying whereas Scorbunny was childishly endearing.

Pkjoan

Pokemon Master
I wish Scorbunny had stuck around a little bit longer. Maybe about 10 episodes more? Cinderace seems similar to Scorbunny personality-wise, but I find it awkward and slightly annoying whereas Scorbunny was childishly endearing.

Scorbunny feels like ages ago, can't believe how fast this anime is advancing.

Status
Not open for further replies.